Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Have you...? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~.NIGHTMARE-CANDY.~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:00 pm
Have you ever felt like your the cause of a bad daily event like fighting between parents and things like that?
I want to get some advice/help on how to try and fix those thoughts or actions etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:35 pm
I've been in a situation like that.

I thought I caused my parents divorce for never being what they wanted me to be....
My dad wanted me to be the kind of kid that was into sports and manual labor, but I took after my mom, calm collected and book worm......

And then well...I just saw my parents start fighting, and I thought, since only my sisters and I fight, it's our fault.
We caused all of our parents problems.
it's what I thought.
I still felt like that for a long time.

Then haning out with other friends who also had parents who divorced. I realized a lot of things.

It's not you who caused the problems, sure, it may feel like that, it's really your parents who can't fix things between them.

They are having misunderstandings...you may be able to help..may not.
It's hard to say what you can and can't do...I've learned the hard way a lot of times, such as the fact gravity always is around no matter how high off your roof you jump......

I wish you luck.
I know I am not much of help.

but remember. Don't blame yourself.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

~.NIGHTMARE-CANDY.~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:27 am
Thanks...it just seems that everytime i say something my friggin stepdad gets all 'well im superior to everyone' and it causes arguments so easily...i cant help but to stand up for myself...im not going to let him strip me of my humanity...dumbass  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:56 am
IY_and_MCR
I know what it feel like to feel as if you are the cause of bad event's due to your thoughts and actions. Stupid guilt trips. I guess I can't be much of a help.

Sorry I caused you greif. A part of me was hidden all along.-Ted Bundy (He said this to his mother)

you can't really do anything about ou would have to be hearing it o just see or whatever but you could do something so could get your mind off of it i know cause that happens a lot to me  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

FireFarie54

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:26 pm
i know how it feels the best thing to do is to go in your bed room and put head phones on and lissen to loud music  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:58 pm
Yup.  

lola_siannodel

The Reused

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:49 pm
whenever my mom tryes to send me on a guilt trip i ignore her and pretend that diffrent words are comming out of her mouth mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:17 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageThe Forgotten...

gawd... my parents scream at me every single day of the year... except when i just walk out of the house... or vice versa. then they yell at each other. the thing is, tho.. is that i didnt do anything. im just myself. but... sry. no advice.

...are the Forbidden.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

[[Hostile_Darkness]]

destinygirl_8

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:46 pm
i know how you feel...i feel the exact same way i guess i just relized that they would fight if i was there or not..  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:23 am
Yeah, kinda. That's why I used to just keep my opinions to myself. My dad sucks.

Hooray for living with my mum!

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

mee_shee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:13 pm
Yea I have.

I've been at friends houses.

And they make food.

Cuz we get hungry.

Sometimes we'll just eat and eat and eat and eat until we're about ready to puke.

Then their parents get mad that we ate all the food.

They've never yelled at me, but they yell at my friends.

It kind of sucks a** because you feel like you're the one who got your friend in trouble.

Or this one time at a friend from my old schools house I was at her house and she said why don't you stay the night.

I asked my daddy and he said yes.

So I was there late then her mom came upstairs and goes: hunny what are you still doing here i thougt your dad was coming to get you.

I said no I was staying the night cuz Kelly invited me.

Anyway my frined got grounded or something and was in a bad mood all night because of how much her and her mom fought over it.

It was a long time ago but I still feel pretty bad. Lol

I wish I could still talk to her.

There's so many things we could catch up on!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:33 pm
Oh yeah, definately.
My mom and step father are always fighting, and its over me much of the time.
You see, my step father loves picking on me. About my clothes, the way I act and how I am.
And my mom is always defending me.
So what I do is avoid them as much as possible.
But I dont recomend it.
Its a temporary solution for me.

Ilia Luister

XxTrash_CanCandyxX

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:57 pm
i am in the a positon i need help with i have this bf that i love but he is 20 and we love each other but my parents dont like him what should i do can iny on help ok laterzzz heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:12 pm
i have. i came blaming myself but i eventually solve the issue.  

Shadows_stalker

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces