Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Random Center~ Off topic glory!
All ranting goes here! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I hate the world!
warhdlfv,spe;w!@??!
100%
 100%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 17

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:50 am
I'm just so pissed righ now cause I think my mobile phone's broken. It says "No Network" in the display! I hate it! Just when I enrolled it in the unlimited call and text service...now I have to go to the service center. BUT I hate going to service centers since it takes sooooo very long for them to fix.
I hate you, phone!!! I'm glaring at it right now...I can't text or call anyone. I feel so miserable.

Maybe anyone here knows how to troubleshoot fones? Its a Sony Ericsson 802SE...its old and need replacing but I love it so...I even bought it cute accessory last week! Waahh.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:27 am
Agh, don't even get me started on things I hate. I hate this dam keyboard (so many typos), I hate my PS2 for breaking down... Life is so full of disappointments. Good thing there are places such as this where you can just talk about it and get things off yer chest. Being able to talk with friends also makes things a bit better, right?  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:54 pm
LustrousJade
I'm just so pissed righ now cause I think my mobile phone's broken. It says "No Network" in the display! I hate it! Just when I enrolled it in the unlimited call and text service...now I have to go to the service center. BUT I hate going to service centers since it takes sooooo very long for them to fix.
I hate you, phone!!! I'm glaring at it right now...I can't text or call anyone. I feel so miserable.

Maybe anyone here knows how to troubleshoot fones? Its a Sony Ericsson 802SE...its old and need replacing but I love it so...I even bought it cute accessory last week! Waahh.
No network?? Maybe you just have to go somewhere where it can recieve service? Like stand outside or something?? ^-^;;; If that doesn't work then I don't know what to tell you... Lol. sweatdrop Sorry if this seems obvious to you and you've tried it and it doesn't work or something... xp I don't mean to be offensive.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:14 am
Lol..I tried that. So far there are three places inside the house where I can receive messages. My sister and I call it the Holy Zones. I'm going to have it checked this weekend.

Oh yeah, Sephi, I think I owe you 1k since I never really got to give out birthday presents for our guild members..

Hypno, I totally understand your predicament. Broken keyboards could be a b***h sometimes..mine's got troubles with the spacebar.

LustrousJade

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:19 am
This morning, I found five white hairs strands proudly standing out from my dark brown hair. Five?! WHy not one or two? I guess it can't be helped. I am getting old...or is it because I have a vitamin deficiency?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:09 pm
I can't tell you anything about that Jade. I'm no doctor but maybe you should take more vitamins just in case...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Nightwind-Dragon

Feral Dragon

23,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:41 am
My laptop won't connect to the internet...I have to share the family computer for internet use...That means fighting my brother or father for it. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:19 am
Hmm, that stinks...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Deathtamer_Dreamcraft

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:25 am
Have you ever cut your eye? Have you? scream It hurts like hell! scream I did so last night and it's giving me a massive headache.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:54 am
Ouch! Get better soon matey...

So Jade, you have had problems with the spacebar huh? I wish I could find a better keyboard than this one.  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Mimasaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:00 pm
Ranting, eh?

Not that it's a huge deal, but I don't understand why people don't include the password thinger when they apply for the guild. It's like... just... read. Okay? Just read the main page, fer Crissake. @_@ Ah, well. As said, no big deal.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:00 pm
Really? Does that happen a lot? I wouldn't know as I don't handle join requests...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Mimasaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:10 pm
Yeah, it does. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:29 pm
Rargh! I put a rant in.

Why is it that people talk about going to back to school so much? Does anyone really want to return to the daily basis of going between classes in the crowded halls being pushed around and mean teachers slashing your grades? I am getting stressed out seeing those threads in the forums chatterbox and how people are like. What are you gonna do when school is back on? Well we sure are not going to be on gaia as much and have more of a pain in the a** to deal with!

Second rant...

It has been so stressful with all the crap that is happening at my house right now and friends are not helping. I have been planning to sleep over at a friends for nearly a week and both are parents cleared it for today but her mom goes up and takes her to her aunt's house even though we planned this for a week! scream I know I am being selfish but there is absolutely nothing to do now that I cleared my schedule for today. I just get to sit on my lazy a** and be fat. -_-

Miwaslover

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:54 pm
I'm soooo tired. Everyday I come home at 8pm being the earliest and study til morning. I have exams everyday and exercises as long as the Great Wall. Miwas is right, what's there to be excited about school? Gah.

Hypno: I got tired of the old one so I bought a new keyboard. Problem solved!

Deathtamer: Ouch.

Mima: Well, at least we know that people who join our guild are literates. Though its so disappointing to know that majority of the people applying can't even follow simple instructions.

~The Random Center~ Off topic glory!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff