Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild
O_M_F_G... Cid's a redneck. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what did you think?
  It SUCKED
  I didn't have a problem with it
  I always have my games on Japanese so I haven't heard it/I don't really care
View Results

Dellah Morte

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:01 am
Holy effing s**t, man, they so totally KILLED his voice in KH2.... *ARRRGHHH* I can't even listen to it. I have to turn the volume down. And Aeris sounds like Hanajima from Fruuba.... I think it's time to peremently put the settings on "Japanese with subtitles"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:38 pm
Myhi
Holy effing s**t, man, they so totally KILLED his voice in KH2.... *ARRRGHHH* I can't even listen to it. I have to turn the volume down. And Aeris sounds like Hanajima from Fruuba.... I think it's time to peremently put the settings on "Japanese with subtitles"

If you didn't like it on Kingdom Hearts, don't watch Advent Children in English either, it's 10 times worse. stressed  

Sembri

Familiar Spirit

Enetirnel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:10 pm
...Welcome to my life, City Girl to Countryside, Image Cletus from the Simpsons and Multiple by fifty.....I have to put up with it so Cid's voice just makes me shrugs and ge "Meh....Whatever" to it.

*Sighs*
it's not THAT bad.....I've heard.....MUCH worse.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:57 pm
I didn't like Cid, but he didn't talk much, and Aerith wasn't bad...
I also really liked most of the voices in Advent Children.

Mm, but there are very few dubbings I do really dislike, *coughcardcaptorscough* so maybe I shouldn't judge.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Celestialize_Lenne

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:58 am
Cid's voice did surprise me in KH2 and I liked Aerith's voice better in KH, but it wasn't so horrible. It was just a bit shocking since I thought he'd sound like Cid from FFX.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:22 am
lol  

Mis Dragon

PuppetOfJENOVA

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:36 pm
i dident like how they made him sound like a hick... he was part of the Shin-Ra space program... plus with all the cursing i think he would have had more of a New York accent... oh well...  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:12 am
i dunno i kinda figured he'd sound someting like that >.o  

eyezaduckie

Reno_Kiriband

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:10 am
Meh, everyone from Rocket Town sadly is a Hick.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:53 pm
C'mon now, how did you really expect Cid to act? Brittish? I think he fits the termenology for a redneck perfectly. Plus: Rednecks are the only ones that cuss that bad anyway. 3nodding  

Casseh Valentine

PuppetOfJENOVA

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:15 pm
Xia Silverune
C'mon now, how did you really expect Cid to act? Brittish? I think he fits the termenology for a redneck perfectly. Plus: Rednecks are the only ones that cuss that bad anyway. 3nodding

But rednecks use jargon... they dont cuss... lol... neway... i still dont like how he sounded...  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:35 pm
Sembri
Myhi

If you didn't like it on Kingdom Hearts, don't watch Advent Children in English either, it's 10 times worse. stressed
Sounds scary. I haven't gotten the English version of AC yet, but I was sort of looking forward to it...

And I still haven't gotten KH2.

But I would really hate to hear Cid portrayed as a redneck. I hear too much of that where I live as it is.  

ringwraith10

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:36 pm
PuppetOfJENOVA
Xia Silverune

But rednecks use jargon... they dont cuss... lol... neway... i still dont like how he sounded...
Trust me, rednecks cuss. Other people cuss as well, though, so that's definitely not a good reason to say Cid is a redneck. No one is calling Barrett a redneck.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:37 pm
Lady Damia
Cid's voice did surprise me in KH2 and I liked Aerith's voice better in KH, but it wasn't so horrible. It was just a bit shocking since I thought he'd sound like Cid from FFX.
Actually, I guess I sort of would expect him to sound like the FFX Cid... maybe it's just the whole name thing.  

ringwraith10

Dellah Morte

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:20 pm
....Rednecks cuss, but not like Cid. I just thought that Cid would have a kind of gruff sounding voice...  
Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff