Four Second Fury!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:10 pm
Have you ever played this game? if not then give it a try! it's a large number of four second flash games! beat them all and then try to take down the boss! Loads of fun and a touch of a challenge!!
four second fury

Check out more Flash games!

Armor Games  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:34 pm
LOL, this has absolutely nothing to do with the game, but the add on the top said, "Mormon Sexy Girls"...

The game just asked me if I was awake.... stare  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:29 pm
UMMMM........... I really hate being rude but I'am mormen seriously and I think that site is a lil wrong or in way offened by it sorry if it sounds riduesus  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:56 pm
Doesn't sound wrong, but that was an advertisement not the game. and welcome to the club! Sae-chan, Furry, Wizard and I are all mormon as well!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

That was probably why Sae-chan noticed. The game Four Second Fury itself has nothing even remotely religeously offensive that I could see. And it asked Sae-chan if she was awake probably cause she hit the buttons on the "Don't Touch" screen.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:46 pm
Ermak Lorde
Doesn't sound wrong, but that was an advertisement not the game. and welcome to the club! Sae-chan, Furry, Wizard and I are all mormon as well!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

That was probably why Sae-chan noticed. The game Four Second Fury itself has nothing even remotely religeously offensive that I could see. And it asked Sae-chan if she was awake probably cause she hit the buttons on the "Don't Touch" screen.
YAY!!!! I'AM NOT A MORMON LONER!!!!!! *hugs emarke lord* sorry I sorta hid my religion sometimes when on the internet personail reasons though and you're sorta right on that too I cheacked on it for a few seconds and you can't be more right  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:11 pm
Ermak Lorde

Did not. stare I just keep getting the sheep hit.... Probably because I keep imagining CLoud as a sheep...

rila_chan
YAY!!!! I'AM NOT A MORMON LONER!!!!!! *hugs emarke lord* sorry I sorta hid my religion sometimes when on the internet personail reasons though and you're sorta right on that too I cheacked on it for a few seconds and you can't be more right

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahh, it's a conglomeration of Mormons! xd xd How oddly coincidental that we all seem to have found each other. ^_^

Really, it's weird. I live in the 19th highest populated town in Oregon, and it's still really small, so meeting other Mormon FF fans is something really rare, and I'm either related to all of them or only know them from the internet. And they're all in this guild. o.O  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:50 pm
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde

Did not. stare I just keep getting the sheep hit.... Probably because I keep imagining CLoud as a sheep...

rila_chan

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahh, it's a conglomeration of Mormons! xd xd How oddly coincidental that we all seem to have found each other. ^_^

Really, it's weird. I live in the 19th highest populated town in Oregon, and it's still really small, so meeting other Mormon FF fans is something really rare, and I'm either related to all of them or only know them from the internet. And they're all in this guild. o.O
Strange serveena but you're looking at a FF fan too you know but I'am a FAN OF CLOUD sometimes more than sephy yes he's moody but that's what I like about him Please don't get mad about me linking cloud more than sephy I always like blond video game guys the most for some reason like roxas for exaple  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:23 am
rila_chan
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde

rila_chan

Strange serveena but you're looking at a FF fan too you know but I'am a FAN OF CLOUD sometimes more than sephy yes he's moody but that's what I like about him Please don't get mad about me linking cloud more than sephy I always like blond video game guys the most for some reason like roxas for exaple

Mad at you? Naw, I know a couple Cloud fans myself, and I still like them. Then again, they find a joy in making fun of him anyway. The main heros are just too easy to pick on. One of the best blondes I've seen is Howl from Howl's Moving Castle. Even if blonde isn't his natural hair color. xd I still very much prefer the silver haired ones. It's just so... unique.

And I didn't really like Roxas that much. He seemed too... devoid of personality. Like... LOL, well, like he was a Nobody. Which he is.... ninja And I din't like the way his hair spiked. It was more random than Cloud's.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:50 pm
You know what's really weird? So far the majority of active members in this guild are Mormon... by a more than 3 out of 4 ratio.  
Wonder Square

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games