Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario?
  Yes
  No
View Results

ChaosGENE

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:53 pm
Okay, I don't know about you guys, but I think this techinque is a little nifty--and a lot of help because they're's a lot of fox and falco users.

If your mario or dr. Mario, and you manage to throw them out of the arena, they're most likely to do fire fox to get back up. Now, this is the best part. It doesn't matter how much damage they have. If you do it right, they'll lose.

Get to the edge of the arena where they are, and try to guess where they're going to shoot to get to the stage. If you figure out where they're going to do their recovery, do the Mario Cape.

They'll go the other way, and they won't be able to grab the edge.

It's so hilarious because I did it to this kid I know and he only had like...30% damage lol

Well, I hope that helped!  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:11 pm
another one is roy's d-tilt, cause it pretty much sets them up for anything that the roy player wants to do to them  

Phantom_Renegade

Imadud

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:30 pm
ChaosGENE
Okay, I don't know about you guys, but I think this techinque is a little nifty--and a lot of help because they're's a lot of fox and falco users.

If your mario or dr. Mario, and you manage to throw them out of the arena, they're most likely to do fire fox to get back up. Now, this is the best part. It doesn't matter how much damage they have. If you do it right, they'll lose.

Get to the edge of the arena where they are, and try to guess where they're going to shoot to get to the stage. If you figure out where they're going to do their recovery, do the Mario Cape.

They'll go the other way, and they won't be able to grab the edge.

It's so hilarious because I did it to this kid I know and he only had like...30% damage lol

Well, I hope that helped!

That 1 of my tecnics to beat falco or fox but the other 1 is when there about to do B+ up or Shadow fox i throw em a lava bullet and completesly cancel there attack or there meteor attack.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:39 pm
Im a fan at that technique. It also works good on their forward B move. It is also fun to do this to Ganon, Falcon, Ness, Marth/Roy, it works on quite a bit of people.  

Bugeera

Final Fantasy Black Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:18 pm
I do that to everything that tries to get back without a straight up recovery...

mainly it pisses off luigi when he uses his side b, fox/falco, cap falcon/ gandorf, samus/link/younglink when they're trying to grab the edge with thier throws rofl they'd miss so easily, pikachu and pichus with their head butts and quickattacks, and everyone else except shiek/zelda... they're immume sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:31 am
try teming up roy and marth and giv them beam swords.charge up at the same time and then hit them. blaugh  

Shiida-sama

demonman153

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:19 am
if you knocked him off the edege at 30% he deserves to be owned like that.

if you think charging a pro falco is a good idea try it in a tournement. send me the video. i want to see how badly you get owned.

if you use roy's d-tilt if they are on the ledge i would simply wavedash up dodging and getting back up. then smash atack your unprotected butt.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:55 pm
also if you are against falco or fox and you are falco or fox when they try to shoot up jump in front and use your reflector they are sent the other direction and die  

Reaper1120

metroidmania

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:24 pm
I've done this before!
It's FUNNY!
Every time I use Mario Cape with Dr. Mario, the other guy always ends up running around confused. That's my favorite move in the whole game besides Peaches down smash attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:02 pm
that move makes me mad, im a ganon player the only way i can kill my friend if hes fox is get lucky enough to B punch him or as hes charging to come up with that fire thing is to jump after him and down c stick him.boot stomp him down, no recovery from that.  

porkeater123

Trekazoid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:30 am
i just use ness and when the person is trying to get back on i use my b move  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:52 pm
Mewtwo is also immune to this little strategy. Goof thing I'm favoring him lately. He he he... twisted  

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:49 pm
Final Fantasy Black Mage
shiek/zelda... they're immume sweatdrop

Ah... so true...

But they aren't immune to the damage FROM the cape... twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:19 pm
I have been in the receiving end of that trick for quite a while. Annoys me to no end, but I've overcome that attack with my Ganon.

I absolutely hate Falco's spike. It annoys me to no end.  

Tremere Lich

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:24 pm
Penisaur
I have been in the receiving end of that trick for quite a while. Annoys me to no end, but I've overcome that attack with my Ganon.

I absolutely hate Falco's spike. It annoys me to no end.

I main Ganondorf.

Falco is my bitter... BITTER... rival... I HATE Falco players. And Fox players.

I eat most Sheiks for breakfast. twisted twisted

Any chicago-ians out there???  
Techniques

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas