Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
naruto movie 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:36 pm
I jsut finished getting it off of dattebayo, and i would have to say that though i am 4 minutes into it, i have almsot crapped myself twice basking in the awsomeness it bestows. If they dont end the fillers soon, then i would at least like to see more movies like this to make up for it. i will edit this when i finish.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:36 pm
I loved it,what was the thing with sasuke and naruto walking across the screen about?  

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

matt93

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:00 pm
the movie is awsome xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:19 am
i really enjoyed that movie. it was awsome.awsome when naruto gets like two rasengans and beats the crap out of that dude at the end.*i cant remember his name for some reason*  

SSJ2_Gohan_1012

lord-hokage88

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:01 pm
the movie was awesome, my favorite part is when there in the wreckage and Garra is facing off against one of the girls, and he says "this is your first time facing a shonobi isn't it?" Garra was a total badass at that moment and I knew he smirking on the inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:42 am
meh .............. it's pretty good  

kittenmittenz

Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games