Do you like the pairing?
  NO!!!!
  YES!!!!!
View Results

chastity blood

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:35 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:18 pm
Personally I just can't see those two as a pairing. Haku wouldn't keep Sasuke in check really and Sasuke coldn't help Haku with emotional problems. That's just me though- I'm kind of wierd like that. *sweatdrop* But if you like the pairing, go for it.  

Shigatsu-Dan

chastity blood

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:27 pm
Shigatsu-Dan
Personally I just can't see those two as a pairing. Haku wouldn't keep Sasuke in check really and Sasuke coldn't help Haku with emotional problems. That's just me though- I'm kind of wierd like that. *sweatdrop* But if you like the pairing, go for it.
lol yes its kind of ulikly but it could be a kind of thing where it softens sasuke ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:32 pm
NOOOO!

HAKU BELONGS WITH ZABUZA.

ORATLEAST

INMYMINDHEDOES.

[.BeautifulxMania.]

chastity blood

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:30 pm
[.Tonks.]
NOOOO!

HAKU BELONGS WITH ZABUZA.

ORATLEAST

INMYMINDHEDOES.
Many People think that but i dont i think that haku and sasuke are perfect for each other ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:05 pm
sweatdrop er...the pairing, (don't get mad sweatdrop ) for me, I think is a crack pairing.

There's not much interaction except when fighting and the one time Sasuke was looking for Naruto and came across Haku (*squee!!!* Haku looks so cute in that kimono ^o^)

Even though the pairing looks cute (<---loves Haku O_O) I can't see it happening.  

mogacola

chastity blood

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:34 pm
moon_child325
sweatdrop er...the pairing, (don't get mad sweatdrop ) for me, I think is a crack pairing.

There's not much interaction except when fighting and the one time Sasuke was looking for Naruto and came across Haku (*squee!!!* Haku looks so cute in that kimono ^o^)

Even though the pairing looks cute (<---loves Haku O_O) I can't see it happening.
Its ok ^^ many people think that but you have to think of it outside the actual anime if you only focus on haku sasuke and their personality's it would work and they could love each toher ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:47 pm
yea i dont think of them as an ideal pairing, but if you think of it outside the anime i could see it happening...  

Finbar_Naros

chou-san

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:37 am
*~*~*~*~* Please Visit my Page and Leave a Comment! *~*~*~*~*

I think that Haku is a SUPER CUTIE! whee But with Sasuke......?

I can see it.......... but it doesn't really fit.

*~*~*~*~* I LUUURV to get Random Comments! *~*~*~*~*  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:23 pm
I think it's crack sweatdrop The only person for Haku is Zabuza!  

x_LoveObject_x

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Zachod

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:00 pm
chou-san
*~*~*~*~* Please Visit my Page and Leave a Comment! *~*~*~*~*

I think that Haku is a SUPER CUTIE! whee But with Sasuke......?

I can see it.......... but it doesn't really fit.

*~*~*~*~* I LUUURV to get Random Comments! *~*~*~*~*

I agree with that, Haku is waaaay to cute, but I just can't picture him with Sasuke...  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:25 pm
._. >_<

nuu. It's just.. woah @_@ Haku is like with Zabuza (<-- canon, ne?)
They just have the fight scene on the bridge.. after that, poof ._. Haku dies and Zabuza by his side dying along with him (suuu cute whee )

It's just a matter of fact that Haku -is not trying to be mean but realistic- can and never will be with Sasuke -don't hurt me!!- gonk  

r3veRse[Psych0]loGy`Pix!e

ACCOUNT_DEACTIVATED_KTHNX

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:53 pm
Meh, not a big fan of it... it seems kind of like a crack pairing (which are not all bad!) ... I prefer ZubuzaxHaku or HakuxNaruto but I can't really imagine Haku with anyone else 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:25 pm
sasuke belongs with naruto but i have nothign agisnt haku ^_^  

fayt-sa

chastity blood

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:46 pm
Anime_MangaPG
._. >_<

nuu. It's just.. woah @_@ Haku is like with Zabuza (<-- canon, ne?)
They just have the fight scene on the bridge.. after that, poof ._. Haku dies and Zabuza by his side dying along with him (suuu cute whee )

It's just a matter of fact that Haku -is not trying to be mean but realistic- can and never will be with Sasuke -don't hurt me!!- gonk
I wont hurt you lol im perfectly fine with all the critisism ^^ because no one really understands how they can be together but if you think about it FanFic Can change the charaters whole persnality and sasuke only only needs to be changed a lttle and they would be perfect!  
The Naruto Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff