Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
305.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Uchiha fan...
  ..on Sasuke's back >.<
View Results

Eternal Transience

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:53 am
So is Sai a hunter-nin or something, and his mission was to kill Sasuke? And now he's turned into a complete sissy? God... I really hope Sasuke kills him.... But I'm stil pissed off that we haven't seen Sasuke's face yet scream

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:02 pm
~chibi kagome62~
So is Sai a hunter-nin or something, and his mission was to kill Sasuke? And now he's turned into a complete sissy? God... I really hope Sasuke kills him.... But I'm stil pissed off that we haven't seen Sasuke's face yet scream

No! right at the end! Sai says he's going to protect Narutos' bonds! The others only think he's gonna kill Sasuke cause of the bingo book, but re-read the last page stressed  

Demon of Cute

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:21 pm
My sister said that I bet they will show Sasuke's face at the end of this chapter. Guess not. XP I laughed when she wimpered. She wants to see him so badly...I am just wondering that every time they run into him he is sitting down or in this instance laying down? Does he suffer from insomnia or something. XP  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:57 am
Demon of Cute
~chibi kagome62~

No! right at the end! Sai says he's going to protect Narutos' bonds! The others only think he's gonna kill Sasuke cause of the bingo book, but re-read the last page stressed
No, Sai is a complete sissy because he wants to save Sasuke now, not kill him. It would've been better if he tried to kill him...

And people think that we'll get to see Sasuke at the very end f the next chapter, because the next chapter is the end of the volume 3nodding

Eternal Transience

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:07 am
Ah! I see....that would be nice. To finally see his face! D: I can't wait...it would be great if it somewhat turned out like what my friend drew....  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:37 pm
STFU,It's great that Sai has decided on saving Sasuke.He's changing for the better. heart  

SQEEEE GURL

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:42 pm
Mr.Blik
STFU,It's great that Sai has decided on saving Sasuke.He's changing for the better. heart

My thoughts exactly. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:25 pm
In this chapter for some reason...Sai reminds me of Malcom X.  

Miwaslover

Eternal Transience

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:11 am
I hated Sai from the beginning, but I have to say, if he was going to turn good, then it should've taken longer. Not on week we find out about his past, and he's a traitor, and then the next a miracle happens and he's saying "I want to protect your bonds!!"

It happened way too fast.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:12 am
Naruto_Rocks2000
Mr.Blik

wow, naruto changed some one's mind about killing. there is a revolutionary new step in the show. i wonder what other epiphanie's the bad guys will have in naruto's pressence. Personally though, i bet sasuke will kill or try to kill sai. something gives me the feeling that sai will not be able to capture sasuke and return him to the village and have every one live happy ever after.  

Owenlars2

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:21 pm
Owenlars2
Naruto_Rocks2000
Mr.Blik

wow, naruto changed some one's mind about killing. there is a revolutionary new step in the show. i wonder what other epiphanie's the bad guys will have in naruto's pressence. Personally though, i bet sasuke will kill or try to kill sai. something gives me the feeling that sai will not be able to capture sasuke and return him to the village and have every one live happy ever after.

This is like the third time you kill the series for me!  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:58 pm
Ah... I loved this chapter. Any new art of Sasuke makes me happy. Heck, any new Naruto pages at all make me happy. (Especially after waiting two weeks! That was torture. =< ) Oh, I do hope we get to see Sasuke next chapter! My guess is that we'll almost get to see his face, like he's ripping bandages off his face or something, and that will be the end of the chapter. Or perhaps, maybe Naruto and Sakura will see his face, but not us, the readers. If the next chapter is the last in the volume, it's a good way to end with your readers hanging over the edge of a cliff...

Hmm. I don't think Sai became a good person too fast. With the whole artist thing, how he constantly carried that picture around... it showed that he was already unsure of whether he felt emotion or not. Naruto just happens to have a good effect on people, so Sai was able to realise who he was. He was already faltering in his whole 'I have no emotions' act in the first place.  

~the Love Goddess

Historical

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:06 pm
why does everyone care so much about sasuke? i mean it's pretty evident that his face will look the same as when he left...it's not like he got plastic surgery or anything to change his appearance stare  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:48 pm
Junzaki
why does everyone care so much about sasuke? i mean it's pretty evident that his face will look the same as when he left...it's not like he got plastic surgery or anything to change his appearance stare

Yeah, but he's older now. Everybody's face changes some after they go through puberty. And after being around Orochimaru for so long... let's all hope he looks like a manly, hot, full-grown Uchiha instead of a snake...

...We all care about Sasuke because we miss him. Like children miss their father/mother when they go off to war...

Something feels wrong without Sasuke there.

And he could have got plastic surgery. It's possible. ninja  

~the Love Goddess

Historical

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:22 pm
naruto, sakura, kiba, shikamaru, gaara, temari, and lee's faces didn't look different. plus i think everything is much much better without sasuke...he was hoggin all of the attention anyways stare  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games