Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who does Hermione love?
  Ron
  Harry
View Results

~rubyblue~

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:06 pm
sorry ron-hermione fans but i really think that harry and hermione have some potential.

1. when the prefect badges arrived in the mail, hermione immediately jumped to the conclusion that harry got prefect (w/ her) and she shrieked with joy. when she finds out that RON gets it, she's not too excited. if she supposedly likes him why wasnt she excited?

2. in book 1, hermione gave up a skiing trip to support harry. this may be because the trip was canceled but who knows

3. hermione gives harry a huge hug at 12 Grimmauld place. this isn't just because she's glad to have him back...its more than this because JK emphasizes the joy she feels.

4. hermione tries to get harry to spend time with her alone to make elf hats

5. we always find hermione clinging to harry for physical or emotional support when ron is present

6. harry and hermione are alone with eachother alot--going back in time, the chessboard when ron is injured, harry helps hermione in the 5th book at the ending when there are many others to be saved...they get closer and closer in each book.

In conclusion, i think ron likes hermione but hermione loves harry. if you need more proof, this is a brilliant article:
http://www.mugglenet.com/editorials/madampuddifoot/edit-turambar.shtml

what do you think?  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:32 pm
Personally I think Ron doesn't offer the support Hermione needs or wants and Harry does. I've also noticed how close Harry and Hermione have become throughout the books, so I suppose it's possible that Hermione could like him. But I still have my doubts because in the 6th book Hermione tries to make Ron jealous and she was happy when Harry and Ginny started going out.

Their is a possibility that she might love him but it's also possible that she might love him just as a brother.

I support Harry/Hermione

covo

Carmondomon

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:42 pm
hmmm yes i agree....  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:44 am
Really I think the six book has too much missing. I mean really, did you guys get the tones of ' Love Potion' in it?

Besides, she could be 'happy' and not truly be happy. She was acting odd thorughout the entire book.

Then again they have to be odd- they're teenagers after all.

Still, Hermione and Ron never got together.

Harry and Ginny broke up (Really, my BIGGEST argument with those two is ' hey if Ginny -loved- harry, she wouldn't take that 'it's better for you' crap. Cause ron and Hermione sure didn't.)

So yes, I think they will get even more closer in the next book. D:  

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

sandflea

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:07 am
i support harry/ hermione

just because ron grabbed hermiones hand in one of the movies, Harry and hermione were caught hugging and it was in the paper (book 4) and they really didnt mind and hermione didnt deny it at all

HARRY+HERMIONE 4 EVR!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:16 am
I'd love to,but there's too much evidence backing upRon/Hermione. sad crying  

Twinkleh

ofbittersweetmemories

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:51 pm
I'm a H/H supporter, but she's going to end up w/ Ron.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:11 pm
~rubyblue~
sorry ron-hermione fans but i really think that harry and hermione have some potential.

1. when the prefect badges arrived in the mail, hermione immediately jumped to the conclusion that harry got prefect (w/ her) and she shrieked with joy. when she finds out that RON gets it, she's not too excited. if she supposedly likes him why wasnt she excited?

2. in book 1, hermione gave up a skiing trip to support harry. this may be because the trip was canceled but who knows

3. hermione gives harry a huge hug at 12 Grimmauld place. this isn't just because she's glad to have him back...its more than this because JK emphasizes the joy she feels.

5. we always find hermione clinging to harry for physical or emotional support when ron is present

6. harry and hermione are alone with eachother alot--going back in time, the chessboard when ron is injured, harry helps hermione in the 5th book at the ending when there are many others to be saved...they get closer and closer in each book.

In conclusion, i think ron likes hermione but hermione loves harry. if you need more proof, this is a brilliant article:

what do you think?

1) It's because she probably thought that Harry was strong at DADA or something.

2)I don't have an answer for that.

3)She is probably is glad that one of her guy friends is ALIVE???

4)It's probably b/c Ron always bug her about it and it frustrates her. And harry just goes along.

5) I seriously don't think so. I don't remember that.

6) Well it is because she is one of Harry's best friends,and first actuall friends. And what will Harry do ?? Just leave her, even though he is close by and knows that he can help her.

And if you can remember, Hermione was really jealous when Ron was with who was it, Pevary? Don't remember then name.

[ Liquid Fantasy ]

Darkslilangel

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:27 am
~rubyblue~

what do you think?

I totally agree w/ u. I'm totally a Hermione-Harry fan and each book, they get closer to each other. Remember in the 4th book, when Harry is just about to do the Dragon chase thing and she hugs him. I think she has deep feelings for her. Besides, Hermione and Ron always gets into arguements.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:03 pm
no, that's retarded, im sorry but it is. Like [Liquid Fantasy] said there are answers for all of those, i dont understand you H/H shippers, with the coming of the sixth book it has become quite clear it will be rona and hermoine. I've said it from the beggining, ron and hermoine.

and if that doesnt work out... well ron still has the giant squid!  

[Hollow Point]

Alemontes

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:12 pm
I think that hermione would pick ron because i just think that.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:17 am
I'm gonna agree with Hollow Point here. Since the 6th book came out, JK Rowling has said herself that it will be Ron and Hermione. Go check Mugglenet's archives--they have it in there somewhere right after the release. And ya know what? A hug doesn't always entail true love-like affection for someone else. If that was true, I'd be in love with the majority of guys that I hang out with. Yes, there are some instances, but why would Hermione be jealous of Pavarti and Ron and not Harry and Ginny? THE HUGGING MEANS NOTHING BUT FRIENDSHIP.

I also don't think that Harry and Ginny have given up on each other. Ginny's gonna find some way to sneak along on the trio's little quest, and it'll be all hunky dory until someone dies...lol...

Sorry, guys, but I think that S.S. Harmony is sunk.  

RebelJediKnight06

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:22 am
RebelJediKnight06
I'm gonna agree with Hollow Point here. Since the 6th book came out, JK Rowling has said herself that it will be Ron and Hermione. Go check Mugglenet's archives--they have it in there somewhere right after the release. And ya know what? A hug doesn't always entail true love-like affection for someone else. If that was true, I'd be in love with the majority of guys that I hang out with. Yes, there are some instances, but why would Hermione be jealous of Pavarti and Ron and not Harry and Ginny? THE HUGGING MEANS NOTHING BUT FRIENDSHIP.

I also don't think that Harry and Ginny have given up on each other. Ginny's gonna find some way to sneak along on the trio's little quest, and it'll be all hunky dory until someone dies...lol...

Sorry, guys, but I think that S.S. Harmony is sunk.
exactly! i just hope he isnt as pissed off in the 7th as he was in the 5th  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:21 pm
Twinkleh
I'd love to,but there's too much evidence backing upRon/Hermione. sad crying
i completly agree  

RedRose07

Coupling

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers