Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Tokyopop's bringing CLAMP's 15th year anniversary goods over Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little wolf blossom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:33 pm
It's true! It is now CLAMP's 15 year anniversay, and Tokyopop will bring CLAMP's CLAMP No Kiseki over!!! There will be 12 books total. There will be 3 chess pieces included in each. THey will be released spring 05. Also, The Art vooks, South Side and East side will come out in Jan!

What do you people think about this? I'm very grateful towards TP! Hw about you?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:12 am
I saw it on their website. ^^ *ish waiting for her Sakura chess piece to be sent over* x.x;  

Dark Water

little wolf blossom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:31 am
Dark Water
I saw it on their website. ^^ *ish waiting for her Sakura chess piece to be sent over* x.x;
I saw some of the pic's in Anime Insider, and they are cute!!! ^_^ I love Tokyopo even more because they are bringing it over! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:17 am
^^" Sounds awesome can't wait XP I haven't seen anything for it yet, but I haven't really been on the computer that much either  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:49 am
I'm looking foward to it as well, the chess pieces and Clamp no Kiseki. As for the art books. I need to hurry up and find South Side in it's original Japanese form because I have North Side already. North Side is really great because it's got Clamp in Wonderland pictures galore. 3nodding But I want a matching set, not one Japanese and one American. Blekk. And I don't like the format that TP has done with the Art Books. I have yet to see the PG art book out in stores though...Not sure if I want that. I could have gotten the Japanese one at Otakon...but I bought the Naruto art book instead. biggrin I luff Naruto.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:13 am
crying If only I'd known this sooner and didn't spend my money already! shoot.... stupid fish... if you weren't there I'd still have my money. evil  

Queen Piglet

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:17 pm
little wolf blossom
It's true! It is now CLAMP's 15 year anniversay, and Tokyopop will bring CLAMP's CLAMP No Kiseki over!!! There will be 12 books total. There will be 3 chess pieces included in each. THey will be released spring 05. Also, The Art vooks, South Side and East side will come out in Jan!

What do you people think about this? I'm very grateful towards TP! Hw about you?

eek Oooo....I'll have to save up money for that...Collectable chess pieces? Cool!! biggrin I can collect my own chess set!!! whee
*starts to make evil plans*
I'll _definitely_ have to save up for this...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:18 pm
I can't wait for the art books espcially I think south side- the blue one. I saw those while i was in japan and they looked so awesome! and chess pieces OOooOOOooOOOo Yeah they were celebrating CLAMP's "birthday" over in Japan as well and had these really cool Sakura and Tomono posters. xp heart  

Masquanade
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:00 pm
Damn!! I can hardly wait now...but they come out next spring, neh? That's...*counts on her fingers* at least five months away!! crying
I don't know if I can wait that long for them...but it looks like I'll have to. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:36 pm
I really want the chess pieces! They're sooooooooooooo cute!!!!! Saw some on that link that Neko-chan posted one day. I rele rele want them. When do they come out again? I forgot u u  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:54 pm
Mika Relie
Damn!! I can hardly wait now...but they come out next spring, neh? That's...*counts on her fingers* at least five months away!! crying
I don't know if I can wait that long for them...but it looks like I'll have to. sad

I believe you can buy the Japanese additions. Try Yesasia.com they might have them. I saw them at Otakon, so very tempting. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:13 pm
Now I really want to see the chess piecesXP I would really like the Art books too I bet those are awesome! I haven't decided if I want the PG Art book yet either, and I would want to look through it before deciding and I haven't seen it around either. I would really love to visit Japan, especially during celebrations like that I bet it would be a blast, I think it would be really fun to go to a cherry blossom festival too^^  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:35 am
PsychoAce56
Now I really want to see the chess piecesXP I would really like the Art books too I bet those are awesome! I haven't decided if I want the PG Art book yet either, and I would want to look through it before deciding and I haven't seen it around either. I would really love to visit Japan, especially during celebrations like that I bet it would be a blast, I think it would be really fun to go to a cherry blossom festival too^^

Especially during the cherry blossom festival! whee I think that would be so cool.

Neko-Yousei
I believe you can buy the Japanese additions. Try Yesasis.com they might have them. I saw them at Otakon, so very tempting. whee

That does sound tempting. But I don't read Japanese sweatdrop I'll have to wait for them to come out next year then. I have to wait for the next volumes for my manga, so I can wait for those issues to come out.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:13 pm
Yeah I always thought it would be such a great experience to go to Japan during a Cherry Blossom festival, too bad I will probably never get to go to Japan.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

blue_moon_dreams

Eloquent Prophet

15,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:50 am
wow sounds cool shall have to watch out for that.  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff