Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Archives~* (BOS and resource room)
[DISCUSSION] Spirit Animals Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malady Inc

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:24 pm
I was woundering if any of you believed in spirit animals or what you all though about this situation of mine or its spiritual significance.

A few years ago I became extreamly sick. I would be home from school for weeks at a time with some unknown illness which caused excrutiating pain. They finally, after two yearsm diagnosed me with gallbladder disease and removed the damn thing when I was 16, yeah weird. But any way, While I was sick I started to noticed that there were these crows that were ever where that I went. If i walked out of a door at school to go out side, they were in the court yard and were sitting on the door that I was going to go back into. There started out to be only two but they seemed to multiply. And now even after I am nnolonger sick, these crows are still around,e very where. there are five of them. now. I wish I knew there significance to me if there is any. What do you all think?  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:00 am
IvoryXDarkness
I was woundering if any of you believed in spirit animals or what you all though about this situation of mine or its spiritual significance.

A few years ago I became extreamly sick. I would be home from school for weeks at a time with some unknown illness which caused excrutiating pain. They finally, after two yearsm diagnosed me with gallbladder disease and removed the damn thing when I was 16, yeah weird. But any way, While I was sick I started to noticed that there were these crows that were ever where that I went. If i walked out of a door at school to go out side, they were in the court yard and were sitting on the door that I was going to go back into. There started out to be only two but they seemed to multiply. And now even after I am nnolonger sick, these crows are still around,e very where. there are five of them. now. I wish I knew there significance to me if there is any. What do you all think?

There might be. Everyone has some sort of guardian spirit, even if they do come in animal form.  

Angel Bruja

Malady Inc

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:30 pm
my parents think im carzy but my dad said that he wouldnt rule it out because we have so much americn indian in us or something like that he said his grandma said thinkgs about that stuff all the time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:41 pm
A wiccan friend of mine says that not everyone has a guardian spirit.  

Angelic_Illusionz

Malady Inc

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:59 pm
Yes I agree becaus enot every one needs one, but what can be the significance of my crows? I am wiccan so I believe in guardian spirits and I also believ in spirit animals that are companions in the spirit world with you. I just dont know how to comprehend these crows.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:02 am
Maybe you shouldn't try to Comprehend them and instead just accept them and be thankful for them.  

Dokt0rGunn

Tipsy Codger

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Angel Bruja

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:41 am
Angelic_Illusionz

I disagree. I think everyone has a guardian even if they think they don't need or have one.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:42 am
Nadreth
Maybe you shouldn't try to Comprehend them and instead just accept them and be thankful for them.

I agree with this. You don't have to dwell on it, just accept that someone is watching out for you.  

Angel Bruja

Fire_Rayne

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:40 am
Most people have one, even if you can't see them physically. Most people don't get a chance to even know about them, but there is always at least one. The few people who don't have one are either a guardian themselves or found a way to get rid of theirs (I don't know why they'd want to)

Like for example(this is off the thread subject, but it goes alone with what you're talking about right now), my friend Annie and I noticed that our friend, Sicha, had a guardian in the flesh, who also happened to be her younger sister, Sucha. Their parents thought that Sucha couldn't talk, even the doctors didn't, but everyone freaked out when Sucha started talking really well out of no where to Sicha.

Once, Sicha's clothing caught on fire (yes, I know), when she was really little and her mom was pregnant with Sucha. Her mom came running upstairs and saw Sicha. She smothered the fire with her hands and Sicha still has a burn mark, but her mom doesn't. Her mom later told her that the baby was moving around alot inside like it really wanted to get out or something until it felt like the baby was pressing down on her mom's bladder until she really needed to go to the bathroom. Sicha's mom came upstairs to go to the bathroom and saw Sicha on fire.

Sucha also warned Sicha not to go in the water the same day Sicha got stung by a jellyfish.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:25 pm
Fire_Rayne
Most people have one, even if you can't see them physically. Most people don't get a chance to even know about them, but there is always at least one. The few people who don't have one are either a guardian themselves or found a way to get rid of theirs (I don't know why they'd want to)

Like for example(this is off the thread subject, but it goes alone with what you're talking about right now), my friend Annie and I noticed that our friend, Sicha, had a guardian in the flesh, who also happened to be her younger sister, Sucha. Their parents thought that Sucha couldn't talk, even the doctors didn't, but everyone freaked out when Sucha started talking really well out of no where to Sicha.

Once, Sicha's clothing caught on fire (yes, I know), when she was really little and her mom was pregnant with Sucha. Her mom came running upstairs and saw Sicha. She smothered the fire with her hands and Sicha still has a burn mark, but her mom doesn't. Her mom later told her that the baby was moving around alot inside like it really wanted to get out or something until it felt like the baby was pressing down on her mom's bladder until she really needed to go to the bathroom. Sicha's mom came upstairs to go to the bathroom and saw Sicha on fire.

Sucha also warned Sicha not to go in the water the same day Sicha got stung by a jellyfish.

An interesting story. That's not completely off the subject. having a living guardian is just as good as one you can't see.  

Angel Bruja

LRGG1

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:40 pm
Hmm.
The crows could be a positive influence or a negative one.
Did you look up the matter of totem animals?

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:56 pm
Lady Arlin
Hmm.

A little, but i have never been able to figure it out very well.  

Malady Inc

LRGG1

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:56 pm
IvoryXDarkness
Lady Arlin
Hmm.

A little, but i have never been able to figure it out very well.

It may be hard to find your totem animal. Or maybe it was the crow.
Mine is the cat. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:24 am
witchangel1
Angelic_Illusionz

I disagree. I think everyone has a guardian even if they think they don't need or have one.
ait that made no sence to me can you refrase that  

vesta_vesves_star

Shiruberu_suki

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:44 pm
here is a saying on crows
one for sadness
two for mirth
three for marriage
four for birth
five for laughing
six for crying
seven for sickness
eight for dying
nine for silver
ten for gold
eleven for a secret that will never be told

The day before my boyfriend broke up with me I saw one crow almost everywhere I went.  
*~Archives~* (BOS and resource room)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff