18%
 18%  [ 5 ]
Undecided
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 27

berry_cybunny_furub

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:45 pm
heart _ heart I LIKE CASTLE IN THE SKY AND KIKI'S DELIVERY SERVICE BUT I LOVE SPIRITED AWAY heart _ heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:57 pm
lettuce_poogle_furuba
heart _ heart I LIKE CASTLE IN THE SKY AND KIKI'S DELIVERY SERVICE BUT I LOVE SPIRITED AWAY heart _ heart 4laugh
OMG!!! i so agree. i absolutely heart Spirited Away. and the other ones too. Have you ever seen Princess Monoke. Thats the best one ever!!!!!  

thief_larka129

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:21 pm
Hmm this guild does allow off topic threads but just remember this is a guild for TOKYOPOP MANGAS (and anime), so please don't make too many threads that aren't about TOKYOPOP MANGAS (and anime). 3nodding Anyways out of the three my favorite is Spirited Away though my favorite Miyazaki movie would probally be the newest one- Howl's Moving Castle, which is totally awesome. And for those who don't know- there are three new Studio Ghibli movies coming out to DVD soon. I know one of them is the Cat Returns and beyond that I'm kind of clueless. sweatdrop 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:33 pm
Spirted Away hands down. I also like Princess Mononoke. They are both very good Movies. I can't wait to see the new Miyazaki movies.  

anime_fan_9002

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:51 am
Gah! stressed
I can't believe that you're making me choose! I love all three of them. 3nodding The first one of Ghibli that I saw was Castle in the Sky, then it was Kiki's Delivery Service, and I saw Spirited Away with my boyfriend. Ugh. I can't choose. So I'm not going to.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:28 pm
anime_fan_9002
Spirted Away hands down. I also like Princess Mononoke. They are both very good Movies. I can't wait to see the new Miyazaki movies.
ya me too. i probably will get them for my birthday  

thief_larka129

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100

berry_cybunny_furub

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:13 pm
glad that im not the only one who likes these movies and rest assure i will make it to where u can have for all 3 k  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:07 pm
I locked the other thread, because there was no need to create an all new thread. You can always edit the first post and change the poll options- which I already did. 3nodding  

Masquanade
Crew

berry_cybunny_furub

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:21 pm
Masquanade
I locked the other thread, because there was no need to create an all new thread. You can always edit the first post and change the poll options- which I already did. 3nodding
thanx could not figure how to get it updated  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:50 pm
lettuce_poogle_furuba
Masquanade

you're welcome
you should see by your post an "edit" sign- like the "quote" sign and when it's the first post in a thread and you scroll down you'll see poll opitions which you can change there. 3nodding  

Masquanade
Crew

berry_cybunny_furub

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:05 pm
Masquanade
lettuce_poogle_furuba
Masquanade

you're welcome
you should see by your post an "edit" sign- like the "quote" sign and when it's the first post in a thread and you scroll down you'll see poll opitions which you can change there. 3nodding
k  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:51 pm
w00t w00t! Miyazaki and Ghibli!!! biggrin

The only movies released in the U.S. that I have not seen are Porcco Rosso and The Cat Returns. But out of the ones I have seen, I have to choose Nausicaa. Just watched it the other day. I love that movie so much. It was Miyazaki and Ghibli's first. And for '84, that's some DAMN good animation!. 3nodding  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:53 pm
Who the crap chose Howl's Moving Castle?!? It's not even here yet!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:27 pm
Neko-Yousei
erm yes sweatdrop  

berry_cybunny_furub

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:52 pm
lettuce_poogle_furuba
Neko-Yousei
erm yes sweatdrop

"erm yes" what? It isn't in the U.S. yet. It is going to be released to limited screens in June.  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff