Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
306!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

He's back!!
  ... what happened to his outfit??
View Results

Eternal Transience

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:33 am
Sasuke is back in full view!! No more shadows!!

I don't want to know what Oro has been thinking with Sasuke in that outfit xd

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:31 pm
Can someone please post a picture of sasuke in his new ouftit?  

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:42 pm
Nevermind I just saw the RAW so I know what he looks like he's the same exept taller...and somehow I liked the white pants and blue turdle neck better then the wierd thing he wears now.....  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:22 pm
Omg, omg, omg, omg!!!!!!!!!! Squeee!!!!!!! *is about to hyperventilate* Yay!! Sasuke's back!! *dances*Finally!!! I don't care if his outfit is odd he's still hot!! *stares at picture for an hour* I'm not obsessed I swear! Ok... maybe a little.... ninja

Except for Sasuke this chapter was pretty boring. I can't wait to see what happens in the next one.  

xx_dragon_girl_13_xx

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:15 pm
I think i just peed in my pants a little. The top note is not a translation of anything just the translators note. And this was the best i could find, only low quality scans right now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:41 pm
^^ Teehee... heart I read the translation at school today, and started freaking out. (You know: Convulsions, random spouts of laughter, too excited to talk correctly/think, etc.)

My friend: 'You freak.'

I've been walking on air all today. Poor Sasuke looks so emotionless... hmm... No wonder, living around Orochimaru for so long. But... he looks basically exactly how I imagined him, which is awesome. Except he looks a little more elven than I thought he would...

^^ rofl blaugh biggrin surprised razz xd xp 3nodding pirate 4laugh < How I'm currently acting.  

~the Love Goddess

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:13 pm
I've been waiting a long time for this moment and might I say that I'm kind of disappointed. With all the hype surrounding Sasuke's reappearance one would think that he would have a better design. I'm not digging the shirt, it makes Sasuke look a little effeminate, I somewhat expected something like this but eh it's still kind of boring.
The next chaper is going to be good though. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:39 am
I think he had his shirt open because he was sleeping, because it looks like his actual shirt is around his waist. And in the shadowed picture, he had a bigger collar 3nodding

Don't worry, I stared at it for an hour aswell ^^ xd

Eternal Transience

~the Love Goddess

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:59 am
You know, what I'm wondering is: If Orochimaru told him to, would Sasuke kill Naruto and/or Sakura? Or would he even kill them without orders? I can't wait to figure out his reaction to them showing up. ^^ I mean... how could he act towards Naruto and Sakura? They can't just sit down and have a light converation over tea and biscuits... and he probably doesn't want to kill them, deep down, even if he won't admit it to himself.

...I'm guessing he wants to still be their friend, but he's gone all 'Sai before he showed emotions'-like. bleagh, Sasuke...

(Didn't we all stare at his picture for an hour, now? ^^; At least I did.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:54 am
DAMN I was hoping for something more like this

here's my prediction for this next coming chapter:
if sasuke fights them he's going to PWN them. this will make Naruto get his act together and actually show us why a legendary Sannin chose him as an apprentice and how far along in his training he really has gotten.

but if Sasuke doesnt fight, I expect an interuption.
though I swear if Sakura starts fawning over him again I'm gonna stop reading this series for a month or 3. talk2hand  

Fangorn23

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:56 pm
Fangorn23
DAMN I was hoping for something more like this

here's my prediction for this next coming chapter:
if sasuke fights them he's going to PWN them. this will make Naruto get his act together and actually show us why a legendary Sannin chose him as an apprentice and how far along in his training he really has gotten.

but if Sasuke doesnt fight, I expect an interuption.
though I swear if Sakura starts fawning over him again I'm gonna stop reading this series for a month or 3. talk2hand

:OI'm actually hoping for Sakura to go all crazy over him. I perdict long emotional speaches by Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke and mabey Sai and then Sasuke becomes good. biggrin heart 4laugh rofl surprised whee  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:16 pm
Hmmm... I just noticed the thing slung on Sasuke's back. I wonder if it's a sword... or something? That would be interesting if Sasuke learned how to fence! whee

...But it doesn't look that much like a sword, so I'm doubtful...  

~the Love Goddess

Eternal Transience

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:32 am
Well, in the character data books and other pictures drawn by Kishi-sensei, 12 year old Sasuke has been drawn with a katana and a wakizashi (or it may be a tanto). So, if he does have a weapon, he would most likely have a katana, which could be the thing on his back 3nodding

And of course Sasuke is going to win. Sasuke pwns all!! biggrin

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:56 am
be realistic i mean im pretty sure he can't beat 2 shinobi that have also trained with a legendary sannin for the past 2.5 years, a specially trained ANBU (or at least i think that's what sai is), and a jounin that has inherited shodais mokuton jutsus (although he's not that good by my standards).

Other than that his clothes are.......i dunno i was expecting something different cuz i mean even when the sound5 had those costumes it wasn't so.......dumb looking.

Historical

aznnam3dj1n

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:18 pm
hahaha! The return of Sasuke. Can't wait to see the new jutsu's he learn for the past two and a half year. mrgreen  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games