Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:02 am
There is a road running north and south through the forest here and another road joins it from the east making a T intersection. There is an old worn out signpost at the corner but the words are too faded to make anything out. Next to the worn out sign is a what appears to be a fairly new sign with a color map painted on it. The forest is quiet here and there isn't any underbrush, just a ground cover of pine needles and crunchy leaves.

Look at the map.

Head North up the road
Head South down the road
Head East along the Road

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:07 pm
User Image

uh oh! ZOMBIES!

It looks like there are zombies in the vicinity! They're shambling toward you from the surrounding woods! O_O

Quick! Generate a random number from 1-15!

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:46 pm
~When I first arrived.~
I couldn't quite make up my mind, but I finally decided to turn east, and see where that would take me. Of course I would come back and try to check out every little spot, but I had to take it one place at a time.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:53 am
Detective If stands at the intersection looking at the worn sign post. The sign is unreadable so it's of no help. He decides to continue southward.  

Mr. If

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:23 pm
*heads south*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:47 am
Dangerboy stoped to glance at his compass but he still marched fowards south.  

Dangerboy3

Mentally Unstable Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:50 pm
*Decides to start heading east*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:30 pm
Previous Post of Suizome
The girl at a pant stops and hear's the birds. It was quite interesting and she sat down for a few minutes in the bushes jotting down some inspiration for her story about average joe's becoming gods of a parrelle universe and then continued down the road skillfully fast yet slow.

The girl tried to read the sign but couldn't so she notes outloud, "I hope I don't get lost." She continued south having no idea where she was.  

suizome

Romantic Hunter

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Anza9996

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:15 pm
Anza stopped at the intersection and squinted at the sign post until she finally gave up. Ah well... I guess its south for us still... Hopefully there will be something worth finding there... she thought and turned via south.

(Continued South[*sighs* again])  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:35 pm
"Hm. Maybe it's time for a change in pace." the traveler thought before heading east. "Sure would be nice to meet up with someone soon. It's almost like this road's deserted."  

NoMoreFangirls

Marhae

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:30 pm
Marhae was randomly playing with the pages of the DeathNote, flipping them back and forth, as she trotted along, turning East and keeping up her easy, rolling pace.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:45 pm
This time she went North.  

Marhae

butterfly star mist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:12 pm
There has not been any sort of trouble in my path so far, I keep hoping it will stay that way. However, my endless curiosity is bound to lead me into some difficult places or situations...Let's see, a worn-out sign (could this be an omen of things to come?) Nah, I'll just focus on the map...South it is for me!  
Zphal generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 14!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:30 am
Zphal proceeded forward stealthily. Suddenly, she spotted movement among the trees. She trained her shotgun on one of the masses stumbling out of the forest. It gave a delighted moan at the sight of her flesh; Zphal pulled the trigger.

A resounding shot was heard echoing off the trees. The zombie. now missing a head, slumped pathetically to the forest floor, leaving a vibrant red skid mark on his neighboring tree trunk.

Zphal swallowed the hard lump forming in her throat. Well, one down... who knew how many more to go...

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
iMonochromatic generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 7!

iMonochromatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:46 am
A shiver ran down my spine as I strode across the rough road, silent as a breath of wind. I passed the two signs without glancing at them - I knew exactly where I was going. The woods loomed ominously ahead of me, black and haunting. The eerie silence didn't fool me. I knew what was hiding in there.

A sudden movement caught my attention, followed by a foul stench that could only be one thing - zombies. Abandoning all stealth, I rushed towards the trees, only to be met by a rotting zombie. Not wasting any time, I twirled the pointed staff above my head, and brought it down to pierce the zombie's throat. It thrashed around for a moment, then fell limp.

I sighed. Zombie killing was not something I liked to do.

User Image
Click it nao.
User Image

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out