Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:59 am
This seems to be a well traveled road that leads from north to south. The area has a few tall trees but it is mostly small bushes and unkept land. You can see a hill to the north with a couple of buildings on it. To the south the road goes into a forrest.

Head North up the hill
Head South down the road

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:28 pm
~When I first arrived.~
there wasn't really anything to see, so I just continuned down the road.  

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

Mr. If

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:19 am
Detective If looks around as he walks along heading south down the road. He doesn't notice anything out of the ordinary.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:05 pm
*contiunes south*  

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dangerboy3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:43 am
Dangerboy continued forward down south.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:46 pm
What's that? A forest? Being curious, Kitty headed for the forest.  

Mentally Unstable Kitten

suizome

Romantic Hunter

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:31 pm
suizome's previous post
A teenaged girl comes down the way. Her classic red jacket and capris with a brown suitcase evelope what she's doing, travelling. She looks around her big glasses searching and magnfiying her big brown eyes she goes down the south road next to her.

She looks around with her short brown swishing she thinks, "Gosh, make this confusing, the big hill and carry my suitcase to inhabitants so I can travel a worn down road to the forest?" She then says outloud in a rather normal, smoothe voice, "Well, that sounds like a good idea."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:19 pm
Previous Post from Suizome
She kindly smiled, "Thank you very much." She took a slight bow and was off.

She entered the room and sighed, "It'll have to do." It was rather cramp, but still well kept. She scrambled in her bag and began unpacking quickly, she pulled out a small light blue backpack and packed a flashlight, a pen, a notebook and ran out the room (locking the door, of course). Down the stairs and down the hill.

She looked around and shouted, "Towards the forest!" She ran deeper down the road into the forest like a speeding bullet.  

suizome

Romantic Hunter

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Anza9996

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:06 pm
Anza and her Gwee continue running south down the road.
(Continued South)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:04 pm
"Owww.. rocks!" Mattiem cries finding it foolish to have continued travelling without shoes. "Hey... what's that?" she speaks more to herself then to anyone, looking forward at the forrest. As she is nearing the bottom of the hill her foot finds a stump and she falls the rest of the way down. She gets up, her face flushing as she looks around, seeing no one, then she looks down at the stump, small brown and nearly invisible amid the dust in the road. "Good job Mattiem, going on an adventure completely unprepared." She dusts herself off and continues on her way.  

Mattiem

butterfly star mist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:02 pm
It must have rained recently, for the smell of wet grass still fragrances the air. I take in the country smells with big breaths as I look around to decide my next destination.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:21 am
Zphal passed quietly down the little lane, being very cautious and searching the area around her constantly. She had to keep up her viligence, lest a zombie or two jump out at her...  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:24 am
hm with the inn being a dead end i decide to move on to other places. i hope for the best luck.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:08 pm
Jad stopped to hover in the air. nothing. he nodded, luckily there's no zombies... yet... He fired off his jetpack again and flew down the road, scanning the ground with his arm-mounted gunblade.  

SPI -14

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:22 pm
I don't bother to stop, I just keep going south.  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff