Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:52 am
"Hello! Welcome to my inn!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Macayle, owner of the Weary Traveler's Inn

You are in the main common room of the Weary Traveler's Inn. There is a young lady in a pink dress standing behind the registration counter. If you look out the front window you can see the train station to the left and a wind blown gnarled tree across the lawn. There are plush chairs here near a nice cozy fireplace and a few tables and chairs in one corner. A staircase leads to the second floor where most the inn's rooms are. There is a door to the north that looks like it leads to the kitchen.

You also see a menu for food from the kitchen which include coffee, tea, pancakes, french toast, bacon and eggs, and other yummy things.

Leave the Inn
Go through the Door into the Kitchen  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:57 pm
Quote:
User Image
Macayle is staring at the fireplace as you enter the inn. Over the fireplace hangs one lonely stocking. Aw.. Macayle must not have anyone special to spend Christmas with. Hopefully a nice carol will help cheer her up.

Roll 1-9.

Clue

There are no clues here. But you may want to ask Macayle if she knows anything about the murder.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

...[N].ight.[R].ain...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:59 pm
"Do you know a girl named Ilsa?"she asked,as she entered the inn  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:10 pm
"Isla? That name sounds familiar. Was that the girl who was murdered? I hear her ghost still wanders around the graveyard, but that's probably just a silly story. You could always go down there and look."

Strideo
Crew

Mr. If

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:29 pm
Detective If decides he will check into the inn and start his investigation in the morning.

"Good night everyone! I shall get started in the morning."

Detective If comes down from his room in the morning feeling fully refreshed.
He has a french toast breakfast before heading out to continue his investigation.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:07 pm
~When I arrived~
"Thank you for your help," I thanked the inn keeper, before I decided to search the kitchen.

I decided to leave the inn and check out where else I could find some clues to Ilsa's murder. Not knowing how long the journey would take.  

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

Tau_2

Aged Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:17 pm
The Major walked into the main room. "Um. Excusses me, but do you have any rooms open?" He asked the lady at the desk.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:20 am
"We sure do! Will you be checking in?"

Strideo
Crew

Tau_2

Aged Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:09 pm
"Yes, but I do not have a reservasion. I'll take whats avalabile." He said re-adjusting his hat.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:01 pm
*Enters threw cautiously, and looks over at the lady behind the desk*
Hi.
May I have a room please?  

TearChild

Sion_The_Shadow_Shinobi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:43 am
Thanks you all for inviting me  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:13 pm
Xarrel walks calmly into the inn and glances around, taking in the faces, he decides to stay the night as he can feel the effects of his long journey heavying his eyelids. "Excuse me," He says to a young lady in a pink dress, "Can I get a room?"  

Xarrel

holly dark spirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:25 am
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:40 pm
suizome's previous post
"Darn it, I just went in circles! Oh well, might as well enter the inn." The girl turns around and walks towards the inn, a bit flustered.

The girl walks over and to the counter and says, "May I take the cheapest room you have?" She looked around her brown eyes looking at the main common room.

The girl was being quite energitic because she had just got out of the train. She was rather tall, in fact five feet and eleven and a half inches. Her hair was a bit messed up but completely straight, and up to her chin. She tapped her toe since she was containing the energy she kept held up and then finally set her gaze back to the counter.  

suizome

Romantic Hunter

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:08 pm
suizome
suizome's previous post
"Darn it, I just went in circles! Oh well, might as well enter the inn." The girl turns around and walks towards the inn, a bit flustered.

The girl walks over and to the counter and says, "May I take the cheapest room you have?" She looked around her brown eyes looking at the main common room.

The girl was being quite energitic because she had just got out of the train. She was rather tall, in fact five feet and eleven and a half inches. Her hair was a bit messed up but completely straight, and up to her chin. She tapped her toe since she was containing the energy she kept held up and then finally set her gaze back to the counter.

"Yes, of course. It's the most modest room we have. It's at the end of the hall upstairs.

I'm afraid most people find it a bit cramped."

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff