Reply Stuff About Bands
Pietasters Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Parapluie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:55 pm
Who here listens to the Pietasters? I'm planning on going to their concert on April 3 in Allentown, PA. A band from my school is opening for them that night and my friend knows one of the guys in the band. I can't remember what they're called though.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:02 pm
I love The Pietasters  

King Of The Ska
Captain

YoKo The Pastry Farmer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:48 am
ditto  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:10 pm
I..like..worship the ground they walk on heart There is nothing like more intense then crowding on to a stage next too the Pietasters, thoug hafter that the security guy sat in the middle so no one could come sad  

Rudie Cant Fail

Parapluie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:05 pm
I just found out today that there's going to be a screamo band and a hardcore band there also. I don't particularly like screaming. And the other people that are coming hadn't even heard of the Pietasters pre-invitation plus I don't exactly get along with most of them. Blegh. Ruining my concert.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:44 pm
i've never heard them. sweatdrop a link would be shuper shweet.  

AquabatLady

Parapluie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:45 pm
http://www.stevelaplaca.com/pietaster.html  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:44 am
I love them! heart  

Plumbarius

Rudie Cant Fail

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:35 am
Parapluie
I just found out today that there's going to be a screamo band and a hardcore band there also. I don't particularly like screaming. And the other people that are coming hadn't even heard of the Pietasters pre-invitation plus I don't exactly get along with most of them. Blegh. Ruining my concert.

You know, the Pietasters concert I went too had a really bad opening band too....wasn't really screamo, just s**t. You should just leave the club/wherever it's at during the band..don't shout at them to go home, that's mean sad  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:14 pm
Rudie Cant Fail
Parapluie

You know, the Pietasters concert I went too had a really bad opening band too....wasn't really screamo, just s**t. You should just leave the club/wherever it's at during the band..don't shout at them to go home, that's mean sad

I heckle bands. It's fun. If they were able to handle playing shows, they should be able to handle jackassery. If they can't, they shouldn't be playing shows.

I remember there was this one god ******** awful hardcore band, and I floorpunched and did push-ups, so I got over it. But after each song the singer recited like these two minute ******** speeches that nobody could understand, because the guy's throat was so ******** up from all the screaming, and nobody cared about. After a while, me and my mates all started shouting "LESS TALK, MORE ROCK!" and the guy got the message. The show, bad as it was, became a little bit more enjoyable.  

nitroglycerin

Parapluie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:59 pm
I think all the bands that are opening are local bands from around here or something. I'm not really sure. I'll tell everyone how it went after this weekend. I'm excited about the Pietasters part. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:40 pm
After all the sucky bands went away The Pietasters were awesome. I was so exhausted... and sweaty afterwards.
During the other bands there were mosh pits that I went in. It was the first time I've ever moshed. It was really fun despite the fact that I came out with a dead arm that I still can't lift above a certain height and toenail cracked in half.
The venue was really small and that made even more awesome. I sat on the stage during set changes and in the next room was a pub-like thing that we ate cheese sticks at during some of the other bands.

edit

The Pietasters through a CD off the stage and I got it. That made my nigh until I listened to it. It's mix kind of thing that they're on. Everything sucks but them and like two other bands.  

Parapluie

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:45 pm
last night i saw mustard plug and the pietasters, everyone was so tired during the pietasters because they were the 6th band that no one was skanking, they were just bouncing to the music  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:43 am
The Pietasters = Best Ska Band EVER (in my openion...)
Jeremy Roberts = Best Ska Trombonist EVER (also openionated...)  

Dimitry Ivanovich

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:00 pm
Dimitry Ivanovich
The Pietasters = Best Ska Band EVER (in my openion...)
Jeremy Roberts = Best Ska Trombonist EVER (also openionated...)

What are you talking about?!?!?

I am the best ska trombonist! Jk,jk

I agree, he is ******** good  
Stuff About Bands

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out