Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Strange Sim Baby Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Majic828

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:46 am
Okay so this may just be because I used a custom sim and bred her with an NPC, but this baby looks pretty freaky...

User Image

Creepy neh? Anyone else have this problem, and do you know if it effects the Sim itself?  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:26 pm
WHAT NPC DID YOU USE?! eek  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Black Majic828

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:12 pm
xd He's in Veronaville... I'd have to double check, but I do know that he's Captain Hero, so if you're in the Law Enforcement career you'll probably see him. I dunno if he had anything to do with the creepy sim child tho... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:25 pm
Oh, a townie person?

Not an NPC, like a maid, or a nanny, or the grim reaper or something?

I don't know, was your custom sim funny looking?

It shouldn't really affect the baby growing up... At least not personality wise. And it's not like the other kids around will tease him xd .

A lot of kids can be born uglyish, and grow into their face as they age... So, you really won't know until he's a teen.

I'm rambling. neutral  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

thatrockscaresme

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:24 pm
AnnoyingEvil1

Can Sims have children with the Grim Reaper?
(I was trying to make it happen.)

All my Grim Reaper has done is kill people and poo in their toliets.
[see thread with pictures]

Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:17 am
Well, you're not supposed to be able to have a relationship with the grim reaper, or the scoial worker, repo man, or shrink for that matter.You could if you used a cheat but otherwise, no.  

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50

S i m m u l a r

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:31 am
haha that would be weird.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:59 am
xd The custom sim only has white hair, so I'm not sure why the skin looks so special. I did get it off the official site... so perhaps they messed with the skin too? eek

Scarily enough though, and I'll try to get a zoomed pic, but the baby has a little baby face mark on his forehead... eek

You can't have relationships? I heard rumors about how if you have sex with the Grim Reaper then she'll have the most beautiful sim baby or something... Don't quote me on that though... sweatdrop  

Black Majic828

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:04 am
oh- veronaville- i think some townies and NPCs have the freaky face gene- it's perfectly normal xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:23 am
Please Post pictures when its gets a bit older I'm interested.  

Eienchi

TheNamelessAngelofHell

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:57 am
That is a weird baby but it should be fine the genetics thing has a tendency to make some pretty freaky looking sims. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:48 pm
thatrockscaresme
AnnoyingEvil1

Can Sims have children with the Grim Reaper?
(I was trying to make it happen.)

All my Grim Reaper has done is kill people and poo in their toliets.
[see thread with pictures]
the only way you can breed with the grim reaper would be to either a) enter boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true and use the tombstone of L and D to get the Grim Reaper in your house (which could cause some errors in your game and/or community, so backup your files) either that or possibly b) use the tombstone of L and D to get your sim pregnant by selecting make me the SIM child or something like that- i don't remember if that's what it really is, but i read somewhere that it's how you can make death's kid  

Zwiebelsaft!

Black Majic828

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:07 am
Veronaville has a freaky face gene? How strange. Anyway, I'll post pics once the baby becomes a toddler, which should be soon... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:38 pm
User Image

Here's lil Stevie as a toddler. He looks pretty normal, and so far acts pretty normal. Oddly enough though, his personality stats are really crazy: he's like insanely active and neat, but really grouchy. Is this normal genetics?  

Black Majic828

AfternoonSex

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:10 pm
hmm interesting. I never play veronaville so..  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff