Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Sure!
View Results

Daggen

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:08 am
The forest can be dark, even on bright sunny days, because of the abundance of towering trees. They form a canopy that blots out the sun, allowing little to no vegetation to grow. There is a small dirt path that leads from one end of the forest to the other, but be careful, if you stray to far from the path you can find yourself wandering for days...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:00 am
Hiku stepped in the eerie forest with a shiver up her spine. She loved being alone, especially abandoned forests. Intstantly, she was cheered up by the relaxing noises of the wilderness. After a while of walking in the strange scenery, she noticed she had strayed off the path to get to the other side of the forest.  

Kisa_girl_chan

Daggen

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:26 pm
Deep in the heart of the woods Tegatus was gathering powerful medicinal herbs for her stockpile. Soon she heard a twig crack and turned around to see Hiku, and realised she had strayed from the path. "Hello, the path is that way." Tegatus pointed to Hiku's left.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:44 pm
Hiku looked at her for a moment in disbelief. "How do you know that I was off the path? I actually came here to have a good time but thank you for telling me for when I do need it. I am Hiku by the way."  

Kisa_girl_chan

!Reiji_Rage!

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:25 pm
Hakari walk around not caring where she was going. Hopeing to explore the place fully and didn't care who she met along the way. She love to walk around and pratice her singing. She is often characterised as careless and cazy at times.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:14 pm
Tegasta watched from the safe heights of a tree. She/he watched the young girls gathering wild flowers and saw the younger Tegatus leering at them from behind a huge stone. Knowing the smell of danger, Tegasta slowly climbed down and ran to another hidinf place.
"I must stop him before he harms the girls," Teg whispered to himself. He slithered his way around the forest until he was behind the strange boy. Slowly he crept until he was upon him. In spite of a short struggle and muffled cries, it was over fast. Tegasta dragged the body deep into the forest and buried it.
"Now to watch over the innocent girls. They pose no danger to me, so I may let them live." He was back up in the tree in seconds...waiting and watching.  

texashammerhead

BalisticHavoc

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:41 pm
Rioko peered down on the curious little dirt path, her wings twitching with anticipation. Human's features adorned her face, except for the too-large storm-hued eyes and the dark greyblue hairs framing her facade. And those gray eyebrows were just... weird. With nothing better to do with her time, she -or rather her make-up assistant at the resort- had painstakingly applied the mixture of glittery and silvery makeups to her visage.
Her wings shrunk to a much smaller size, though very similiar to those previous. The body, however, was completely changed. In it's place, the frame of a small female bluejay had appeared in that eyelash instant. It let out a raucous bluejay's call and flung itself into the winding trees, careful to note the way from which it came. The path was certainly nowhere to be seen, even from this bird's-eye-view. A whirring of wings placed the jay in a birch sapling, near the hum of human voices in its 'ear.' A rustling of dead leaves and needles told it that one was nearby. The avian watched as the curious, lithe human buried a lifeless lump into the cold, decayed Earth with a quick stealth that surprised the bird's inner human. It followed, rustling its wings, as the figure disappeared in the direction of voices.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:35 am
Hakari still walking around feels some sort of presance of someone that is nearby. She wasn't that easly afraid at all and wanted to help anyone she can. When she was young she happen to burn with strange marks from a language most humans didn't know about, which made her unique.  

!Reiji_Rage!

Kisa_girl_chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:14 pm
Hiku continued picking flowers and noticed someone was near. Looking cautiously, she was unable to figure out the position of the watcher. The only thing she could think of, is to pretend she didn't notice. "I'll be on my way now," she said calmly with a hint af suspicion.  
The World of Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games