Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
{ ~*Anyone have the Sims 2?*~ } (PLZ POST!!! Read 1st post!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x sherby

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:49 pm
X3 ~*Demonic_Jelly_Bean ------>

If so, tell me the following:
1.) What your Sim family(s) is/are.
2.) What expansion packs you have
3.) What your houses usually look like. (premade, mansion, one-story, etc.)
4.) What neighborhood do your Sims usually live in? Or did you make your own?
5.) What you usually make your Sims do
Plz be verrrrrrry detailed! Thanx! ^-^

<------ naeB_ylleJ_cinomeD*~ 3X

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:50 pm

I'll start...
1.) I'm planning on making all mah friends (from school) and me in college! Peoples included: Mwa, Emily, Kristen, heart Alex heart , Jackson, and Braedon.
2.) I have The Sims 2 University and Nightlife. (I wish I had Open for Business crying )
3.) I dunno...I just pick random houses...O.o
4.) I usually make my own neighborhoods since the premade ones are all jam-packed! ^^; My most recent one is Arbordale.
5.) I usually make my Sims do the following:
a. If in college: make friends, fall in love, the usual junk...
b. If its a married couple: start a family ^_0
c. If its a family: Live life, more usual junk...XP
d. If its a single male/female: Find a soulmate!
Your turn! ^-^

x sherby

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:40 pm
For a start you have to give people a chance to answer, there aren't usually people here constantly. But your questions are hard anyway. I make loads of different Sims, rarely based on real life, though I have made a few of my friends and myself. I have all the expansion packs. The houses I usually have are...houses...I don't know what you want me to say about them. I usually go with my own neighbourhoods, I've done the premade ones, and funnily enough I'm currently playing my Arbordale as well.

As for what my Sims do. Um, sleep around, have loads of kids not necessarily to their partners, get to the top of their career if I can get them there. That's the same for all young adult, adult and senior Sims. My teenagers usually go to college pretty much straightaway unless they're a Money Sim and then I get them all the scholarships they want (if I can). And sometimes they get into little relationships which are cute. My kids just do their homework and get skills. It's really hard to explain  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:09 pm
1.) What your Sim family(s) is/are. - Too many, My faveorite is my natural alien family called the castinetes
2.) What expansion packs you have - universary, nightlife, open for buissness, family fun
3.) What your houses usually look like. (premade, mansion, one-story, etc.) - I download em
4.) What neighborhood do your Sims usually live in? Or did you make your own? - PLEASENTVIEW
5.) What you usually make your Sims do - I like to have them get married and have kids  

S i m m u l a r

Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:00 am
indigoI'm mostly playing the Goth family but several people have married into the family so there are currently 7 people living together.
Nightlife and Open For Business.
3.) What your houses usually look like. (premade, mansion, one-story, etc.) Usually premade but when I make a house I usually make it bare-bones with only the essentials so any family have move into it and live comfortably. When they get more money, I expand.
4.) What neighborhood do your Sims usually live in? Or did you make your own? I just made one of my own. A lush version of Viper Canyon.
Grow up, get married, have kids, get promoted, build their skills, try to fulfill their life-time aspiration.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:27 pm
1.) What your Sim family(s) is/are. i have lots- but my main ones are the Legacy and the Dragonside families
2.) What expansion packs you have Sims 2, Uni and Nightlife
3.) What your houses usually look like. (premade, mansion, one-story, etc.) it's a smorgasboard (sp?) of different houses from Castles to trailers- i even have one that's meant to be built on a cliff (that i made myself- i'm so proud)
4.) What neighborhood do your Sims usually live in? Or did you make your own? mostly Strangetown or Legacyville
5.) What you usually make your Sims do hmm... i usually make them for series, but the problem is is that my friend, who's in high school, has a s**t load of homework  

Zwiebelsaft!

kara_neko

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:11 pm
1.) What your Sim family(s) is/are. mostly lolita/kodona/fruitsy/aristocratic, inspirational, my friends, or idk, any good idea that pops into my head
2.) What expansion packs you have? nightlife &ofb. [uni=lose]
3.) What your houses usually look like? well, i try my best to make houses. most of them are resort style, or modern stucco finish ones. sometimes i'll make really pretty storeytale ones for my lolita sims, or very dark, spooky ones for the goths.
4.) What neighborhood do your Sims usually live in? Or did you make your own? pleasantview, veronaville, or this one i have made called lanai island.
5.) What you usually make your Sims do? be good cooks, raise afew children, have twisted love lives, make them nice/serious, neat... it varies

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:07 pm
1.) What your Sim family(s) is/are. I have tons of family. My favorite are the Broke. I remarried Brandy and She had 10 kids.

2.) What expansion packs you have. All of them including christmas

3.) What your houses usually look like. (premade, mansion, one-story, etc.) Theyre usually premade but if i make my own theyre 2 story.

4.) What neighborhood do your Sims usually live in? Or did you make your own? PleasentView!

5.) What you usually make your Sims do? Have kids (not trying to sound dirty) and Have relationships with other sims  

AfternoonSex

Sweet_Melissad

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:15 pm
Demonic_Jelly_Bean

If so, tell me the following:
3.) What your houses usually look like. (premade, mansion, one-story, etc.)
4.) What neighborhood do your Sims usually live in? Or did you make your own?
Plz be verrrrrrry detailed! Thanx! ^-^

I have way to many Sims families to say all of them because I like to have a lot of them. I also make my own neighborhoods. I have all of the expansion packs (University, Nightlife, Family Fun, and Open for Business). My houses are all different. Some of them are premade, but I also build a lot of my own houses. Some of them are one-story, some of then are mansions, and some of them are just small homes for families that are starting out. I usually just make my sims do normal things, and complete their wants. I NEVER use cheats!!!!!  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games