Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Have you ever been called a freak? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lola_siannodel

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:25 am
Have you ever been called a freak? Was it a family member, kids your age, or both?

I've been called a freak by kids all the time, though when I piss off my dad, he'd call me names, sometimes 'freak'  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:24 pm
I've never been called a freak. But if I was I'd take it as a compliment even if they ment it to be hurtful. (That would weird a few people out).  

Angel Bruja

The Reused

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:41 pm
i have been called a freak all the time by everybody  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:04 pm
I love being called a freak, it's nice to know I'm segregated form the mainstream.  

heeheeman

NaneXx

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:05 pm
Si. By random people and siblings  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:24 pm
Indeed. I get that all the time.  

Ashley_The_Loser

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:31 pm
I've been called a freak by just about everyone, I know it's true so I don't deny it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:47 pm
heeheeman
I love being called a freak, it's nice to know I'm segregated form the mainstream.

amen  

Admiral-Bitter

MerrickTheDarkOne

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:26 pm
Yeah I get from family, kids at school, even friends sometimes when I start getting alll psyco-crazy-b***h-on-energydrink on thier asses. ^_^;; I'm used to it and i'll be the first to admit that when compatre to mainstream. I'm one of the wierdest mutha ******** in this goddamn small town.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:33 pm
Ah, I am very odd. Most people will agree with me.

I have written papers on how I would prefer to be a cannibal if I had to. I've written papers on how I don't think all serial killers shouldn't be exterminated, mainly due to their extreme brilliance and cunning and how they could be used to stop other killers......
I can sit perfectly still and not even flinch when people held a lighter to my arm for like a minute.
I have asked to be stabbed before.

Most people can't understand how I am the way I am...and I've been called a freak so many times, I am used to it. I just stopped caring most of the time. Today though, I was called a freak at least three times that I was listening to this rather stupid conversation in my Geometry class.
Just because I sit still and stare at the wall, doesn't mean I can't hear what you say 15 feet away.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

schizorain

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:34 pm
My dad tends to call me a freak. Especially when I do weird things (dye my hair purple xd )

I get it at school sometimes, and I hang out with freaky kids. We enjoy our freakieness. mrgreen

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:10 pm
hi im a 2/3 bald girl with red and purple hair
I wear 3 belts at all times, and do my cloth shopping at a hardware store
When i calulate my weight, i have to subract about 15 pounds for my necklace, braclets, and pants.

freak, what the hell is that?  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:19 pm
Yes, I have.
It was by a preppy boy.
I told him that he was the real freak and that mayby he should clean his face a bit more.
((Big, red, nasty pimples.))
xp

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:31 pm
Yes.

Ive also been called a f**, b***h, and a good many other things.

I take it on faith that people just arent all that intelligent and/or observant.  

Demi Veritaz

Acerbus nox noctis

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:50 pm
By just about everyone, though I take it as a compliment meaning that I am being my own person. Apparently one may define a "freak" as anything, or anyone is this case, that does not fit into the social standards of a person. Or simply because somebody is different. If I think of it this way, I take it as a compliment because I like being me. I guess people consider me odd due to my hyperness, style of dress, preferred music, love of morbid topics, etc. Other than that, I really could care less what they think of me.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff