Submit

Have you?
  Yes.
  No.
  I am that person.
View Results

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:33 pm
There's this kid at my school that scares me.
He writes hit list and threatens to bomb the school.
I've said some nasty things about him because of some stuff he's done and I think it got back to him.
He gives my dirty looks and s**t now.
It scares me.
I've had nightmare after nightmare about him.
I want them to stop soo bad!!
crying

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:39 pm
I don't think you should talk about him and stuff.. at my school a kid got shot in the head because he was running around with a pelet gun that looked real, because people made fun of him... he wanted to die, and he kinda sounds familiar to Chris Penly...  

Samyueru Nakio

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:42 pm
Tama Belmont
I don't think you should talk about him and stuff.. at my school a kid got shot in the head because he was running around with a pelet gun that looked real, because people made fun of him... he wanted to die, and he kinda sounds familiar to Chris Penly...
Chris is his name.
crying
I want to say sorry but I've never been so scared of someone my entire life!
At least not like this.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:52 pm
wow that is a b***h, but what will you do juft remember to hid so when he goes off your not in his path....  

The_Forth

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:53 pm
Hmm. I seem to fit your post' subject line. I am extremely violent towards others who talk or act against me. It is my nature to be confrontational. However, I have never threatened an institution with a bomb threat; useless and unproductive. Why inform those who you want to remove? Sounds like your resident "goth" is looking for attention.

In conclusion - ignore him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:57 pm
Zufluchtsort
Hmm. I seem to fit your post' subject line. I am extremely violent towards others who talk or act against me. It is my nature to be confrontational. However, I have never threatened an institution with a bomb threat; useless and unproductive. Why inform those who you want to remove? Sounds like your resident "goth" is looking for attention.

In conclusion - ignore him.
-.-
Like I am doing.

Mz.Wiggles

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:07 pm
I wouldn't say you are ignoring him persay. You are still giving him the attention he seeks via dreams and paranoia. I know these types of people - their purely mental; mind games. Completely useless individuals who have nothing better to do. Explain your concern to the principal and change classes. If nothing is done, take it higher. Example: Parents. PTA conferences are for this reason, among others.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:11 pm
Zufluchtsort
I wouldn't say you are ignoring him persay. You are still giving him the attention he seeks via dreams and paranoia. I know these types of people - their purely mental; mind games. Completely useless individuals who have nothing better to do. Explain your concern to the principal and change classes. If nothing is done, take it higher. Example: Parents. PTA conferences are for this reason, among others.
With four days of school left and finals?
I don't think so.
I understand what you're telling me.
I have to ask, shouldn't the school have done something last year about the bomb?
They shrugged it off like it didn't happen.

Mz.Wiggles

dayafterdeath66

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:21 pm
hehe youve ******** with a wrathfull goth what a smart thing to do  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:23 pm
dayafterdeath66
hehe youve ******** with a wrathfull goth what a smart thing to do
stare

Mz.Wiggles

Samyueru Nakio

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:09 pm
Haha it reminds me of Derek... he's uber violent.. he hits me so much I got used to it and play fight with him  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:13 pm
What a wuss.  

MortSanglant

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:21 pm
dont dish out, if you cant eat at the same table

so stop your bitching, waddle on over there and say "Sorry im such an a**" stare stare stare  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:42 pm
My boyfriends friend is like that. When she first moved here, someone tried talking to her and she broke his arm. Scary but true.  

BlairyFairy

The_Forth

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:57 pm
WOW some people are really messed up...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items