Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Most annoying thing an uncontrolled Sim has done.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:15 pm
I've been playing Open for Business religiously the last few days and I LOVE it! But yesterday I was down at one of my Sim's family stores with 3 of my Sims. William, his wife Marnie and their daughter Mini. So Marnie was in the back of the store making robots, his daughter was working the cash register and I directed William to show one of the robots to another Sim. Another Sim who he had had an affair with. Her name is Chloe, she's a romance Sim and her lifetime want was to have 20 Sims simultaneously in love with her. She was in the hottub and I wasn't paying much attention, there was an interaction up in the corner, I just assumed it was the one I had given him.

Unfortunately because it had taken so long to get her out of the hot tub, the interaction had changed and become "serenade Chloe". Which he did. But his wife didn't get upset, she didn't know about it...his daughter didn't get upset, she was inside too. Who got upset was another woman called Jennie who Chloe had had an affair with as well (she's a ROMANCE sim for gods sake). Meanwhile, I'm YELLING and they're all having bad experiences at the shop. Bad red stars!

But because of my stupid Sim, a very good relationship has been completely ruined.

Does anyone else have any annoying Sim stories?

PS. I have also found out that if there's a fire on a home lot, visiting Sims really don't like it and have a bad experience.  
Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:51 am
I don't allow my sims to go uncontrolled. I govern every action they make at all times.I'm not a controll freak or anything. They're just too stupid to make choices on their own.  

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:28 am
I'm not a control freak and I do like to have free will on because then I don't have to direct them to do small things, but I normally keep such a close eye on them that it really annoys me when they do anything I haven't told them to.

Stupid sims scream  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:14 am
My sim samantha was in the shower for a very long time and her husband was down stairs cooking and started a fire. mind u i had for got to get a firedetector so no fire man could came. i was really trying to make her get out of the fire before her husband died but she wouldn't get out and her husband was just screaming, there were so many fire icons that when i had finally made him stop scearim the grim repper showed up and took him. i was so pissed i stop playing that family for a very long time  

AKIHIKO ISAMU

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:35 pm
Emradrig
I don't allow my sims to go uncontrolled. I govern every action they make at all times.I'm not a controll freak or anything. They're just too stupid to make choices on their own.
now class, picture Emradrig's sims if he had SIMS 1

but ok- anyways, the most annoying thing they have done... that's a toughy... i don't know

~Teh sims 2 h4x  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:56 pm
I actually love those sims random actions. It's adds the fun into the game.  

SirEmino
Captain

Black Majic828

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:12 am
The most annoying thing was when some friend of my sims' husband showed up at the door and rang the doorbell at 1AM! stressed Woke all the sims up, including the baby, and there was slight pandamonium after that. Then he wouldn't leave so my tired sims had to entertain him for like 3 hours... rarg...

In Sims 1 the most annoying thing was when the stupid neighbor woman got stuck in an inferno with 8 kids. She was slapping everyone and fighting before the fire and I couldn't get her out... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:41 am
I had two sims, while in uni, get engaged. On their graduation party, the cow mascot (who, being an NPC, I'm obviously not controlling) comes into the room and flirts with one of them. While the other sim was in the room. So, one relationship completely ruined.  

Radioactive Dinosaur

candee-addict

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:00 pm
hee hee!
Silly Girl!
=P  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:39 pm
Radioactive Dinosaur
I had two sims, while in uni, get engaged. On their graduation party, the cow mascot (who, being an NPC, I'm obviously not controlling) comes into the room and flirts with one of them. While the other sim was in the room. So, one relationship completely ruined.

I've had that happen a couple of times, it drives me mad! Stupid Sims who think they're cheating just by flirting...  

Spoilt_lil_missy

TheTinker

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:44 am
I had a baby and two dads and a woman was over visiting and the baby influenced the girl to flurt with on of the dads. It totally messed things up.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:48 pm
My most annoying Sims2 moment was when my sims were in college and engaged. I had like this whole happily ever after story planned out in my head, and then like this cow mascot thing somehow had an affair on Madeline which was one of my sims. I didn't even know the cow!!!!! So then Madeline was like pissed off at her fiance, and I didn't know why....  

Sweet_Melissad

Sweet_Melissad

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:49 pm
I was playing Sims2 University, and I had Madeline and Tom engaged. I had like this whole happily ever after story planned out for them, but then like this random cow showed up and Madeline said that the cow had an affair on her when I didn't even know the cow. Then she was like really pissed off at Tom for no reason!!!!  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games