Reply Newcomers
Middle TN SCA group?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaoshi Takai

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:07 pm
Alright, I've been to their website, and emailed people, but to no avail. So, might any of you be part of this elusive group? Or know of anyone who is?
Shire of Glaedenfeld
Nashville Tennessee.

Any help would be greatly useful.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:03 pm
Last time I hooked up with the local group it took a while for them to respond. I remeber it took a few days. Try to get ahold of the Seneschal or the Chatelain, I haven't been there in forever but I'm trying to get involved with them. Let me know if you have any success.  

Kosem

Arithrel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:51 pm
Yeah, right now is the start of tourney season, and it can be hard to get ahold of people by email. Some suggestions:

1. If the emails your sending are through a form, and not an actual email try to get an actual email address for the local officers. Form emails may get sent to their junk folder and they are in fact not recieving them.

2. If a phone number is listed, you could try calling them.

3. If those two fail, try just showing up to a practice of some sort one day. You're guaranteed to come in contact with someone there who can help you. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:01 am
Kaoshi Takai
Alright, I've been to their website, and emailed people, but to no avail. So, might any of you be part of this elusive group? Or know of anyone who is?
Shire of Glaedenfeld
Nashville Tennessee.

Any help would be greatly useful.

I am friends with the Seneschal from Glaedenfeld. Have you tried him at schrecksteve@hotmail.com ??

If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll send you his phone number in a PM (don't want to post it to an open board)

Iofa ferch Macsen  

TN_Lark

200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kaoshi Takai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:34 pm
Ah well, I'll have to try that email adress. Thanks y'all, and hopefully/maybe I'll see you sometime.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:23 pm
Could be we'll run into each other. I'm up in Crimson River (Clarksville) but my hubby and I attend a lot of events in Glaedenfeld.

If you get hold of Steve, tell him that Lark said "Hi!"

-Lark-  

TN_Lark

200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Spasms

Invisible Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:30 pm
In the garden of lonely love
I'll wait for you
Till the time will come
When I see you smile
Just for me
I'm hopping in here way late, mostly to ask if you had any success with it, and to find out if it's worth it to try and attend any of the practices or anything of that nature.
Love and loss
Embrace the pain
You can't hide your tears in the rain
I'll be there
Just wait my darling

Newcomers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items