Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Is it true about Mew Mew? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mew Mew=Sailor Moon?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Shizukesa_Hana

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:56 pm
I think I've heard ENOUGH from some of my not-so-bright friends at school. Apparently they believe that Mew Mew Power is the new Sailor Moon. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT!!! Nothing will EVER come up to Sailor Moon's standards, regardless of what anyone else makes evil  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:37 pm
Mew Mew Power? But, it's so un-popular. gonk  

~XxCursed-AngelxX~

Shizukesa_Hana

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:51 pm
Thank you sooooo much for understanding!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:21 pm
Mew Mew Power? Oh god. Frist of I like Tokyo Mew Mew. Hate Mew Mew Power. Did a very bad job on it. scream

Second it can never be anything like Sailor Moon! Sailor Moon can't be beat! heart whee  

Aoi Kanda

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:51 am
Mew Mew is yet another attempt to overthrow Sailor Moon (or atleast achieve it's popularity) because Sailor Moon was a big cash cow (& still is)

even though it was kinda popular, it could never, ever, EVER replace Sailor Moon. My friend likes Mew Mew more...for whatever reason that is...and we argue all the time about it.

it has some cute music in it though..(like the ending song gets stuck in ur head SO easily)  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:19 pm
Tokyo Mew Mew is not the new Sailormoon. There are a lot of people who believe TMM is just an imitation of BSSM (and it does come close to being just that) but most magical girl anime follows the same pattern (actually, most things follow basic patterns but that's beside the point).

Yes, it's similar. No, it is not a new BSSM. Since I'm a fan of both (Love the TMM manga more so than the anime though!), I like to just view TMM as a magical girl manga that pays homage to the glory of BSSM with its similarities.

Of course, that's just how I feel.  

Solar Kitty-chan

mimi2008

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:07 am
~XxCursed-AngelxX~
Mew Mew Power? But, it's so un-popular. gonk

it stupid  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:05 am
I don't think so, and i love both shows. You will find similar qualities in any magic girls show, crazy battle costumes, transormations. It is like a formula and all the parts are filled in. To say it is the new sailor moon is a lie. It is more like a new magic girl show that is currently popular, but one day another magic girl show will be popular. I say the new thing after mew mew will be Pretty cure.  

sailorhirahmoon

ricivukalli

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:43 am
well im not agree cuz they copy same drama from sailor moon. well i guess they need move change better. well hmmm.. i cant said more deep about the Mew Mew. it seem me same drama from Sailor Moon.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:03 pm
okay well i dont even know what it is thats how unpopular it was with my friends lol  

Krissymandy4286

Angel of the sun

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:59 am
i don't know what to say.. i like both whee  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:55 am
Shizukesa_Hana
I think I've heard ENOUGH from some of my not-so-bright friends at school. Apparently they believe that Mew Mew Power is the new Sailor Moon. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT!!! Nothing will EVER come up to Sailor Moon's standards, regardless of what anyone else makes evil

i have to agree with you on the last part. that's the way to be...  

shamonicfairyprincess

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:46 am
NO! grr..I don't even know what Mew Mew is but its not Sailor Moon...  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:04 pm
There is NO WAY Mew Mew power is like Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon is way better. 3nodding  

XvXYuNiEXvX

Namtastic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:59 pm
Tidus_and_Yuna_4ever
There is NO WAY Mew Mew power is like Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon is way better. 3nodding

Ya I agree Sailor Moon is better and Mew Mew was ok but Mew Mew power wasn't all that good.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff