Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Die evil Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:07 pm
Quote:
hey im bordso im making this thing lmao i only have 1 ruls in this btich no 1 b a btich lmao or a jack a** b nice in here oh ya lmao and u hafe to talk horny lmao jks but y can if u want it woud b nice 4 me and the guys

It's not that bad, but I couldn't understand it. Even through me amazing translation skills.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:08 pm
Yeah, I kind of gave up. I have never been able to keep my attention focused during run-on sentences.  

Eleusinian Mysteries

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:27 am
I think it's something along the lines of: Be nice, talk horny.

Punctuation is a wonderful thing. It would be nice if people used it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:06 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

KoshiDoragon

SJC^Superslacker^

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:09 am
Elizabeth Hawkeye
Quote:
hey im bordso im making this thing lmao i only have 1 ruls in this btich no 1 b a btich lmao or a jack a** b nice in here oh ya lmao and u hafe to talk horny lmao jks but y can if u want it woud b nice 4 me and the guys

It's not that bad, but I couldn't understand it. Even through me amazing translation skills.
Translation.

Im bored so im making this thing[,] Laughing my a** of[,] I only have one rule in this b***h [,] noone be a b***h[,] laughing my a** of[,] or a jackass [,] be nice in here [.] O yeah, laughing my a** off[,] and you have to talk horny[,] laughing my a** off, jusk kidding[,] but you can if you want to[,] it would be nice for me and the guys[.]

All of the punctuation I added.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:08 am
WetbackAntichrist
Elizabeth Hawkeye
Quote:

Translation.

Im bored so im making this thing[,] Laughing my a** of[,] I only have one rule in this b***h [,] noone be a b***h[,] laughing my a** of[,] or a jackass [,] be nice in here [.] O yeah, laughing my a** off[,] and you have to talk horny[,] laughing my a** off, jusk kidding[,] but you can if you want to[,] it would be nice for me and the guys[.]

Arrrrgggggggggh! I smite thee 'lmao'! Not a new lol! T__T  

Ithaya

SJC^Superslacker^

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:07 am
Ikonik Angel
WetbackAntichrist
Elizabeth Hawkeye
Quote:

Translation.

Yes, smite the lmao  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:54 am
WetbackAntichrist
Ikonik Angel
WetbackAntichrist
Elizabeth Hawkeye
Quote:

Translation.

Yes, smite the lmao
I wanted to smack the guy for the talk horny remark.  

Archdemonessa

Ceegamus

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:36 am
What the F*uck??!!??  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:17 pm
*blinks* I think...my brain shut down. >_>  

chrystalclear

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:52 am
If he wants to "talk horny", there are many other sites and 900 lines that allow for such a thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:49 pm
gonk stressed  

Aerin-Sol9

KiraLight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:53 pm
So uh..how many tiems did his a** fall off in that post?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:27 pm
KiraLight

*bursts out laughing* wow, that was funny. i actually now have my whole family staring at me.  

DulcetMelody

Nicholas Kaze

Friendly Prophet

16,625 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:59 am
DulcetMelody
KiraLight

*bursts out laughing* wow, that was funny. i actually now have my whole family staring at me.

Haha, I actually laughed at that! Just another example of how, if you decide to take the modern world literally, only about half of what these people say actually makes any kind of sense.  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff