Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
Competitions Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahmira

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:22 pm
The deadline for AMV submissions for Anime North in Toronto is April 11. Hopefully I am done in time. There is a break in my exams right before that.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:49 pm
Zahmira Zahmira! She's our chick
Hope she can make her flick!  

SC Seung Mina

Zahmira

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:38 pm
Thanks! I was able to do a little work on it tonight.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:43 pm
Zahmira

Excellent. Just don't forget the subliminal messaging mods I sent you.. *COUGH* I mean that special effects package that will make it spiffy...  

SC Seung Mina

Zahmira

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:28 pm
DraconisMaster
Zahmira

Excellent. Just don't forget the subliminal messaging mods I sent you.. *COUGH* I mean that special effects package that will make it spiffy...

*blink blink*
I'm confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:35 pm
subliminal messages are evil.

please don't send her that sort of pwr, draconis.

after she conquers AN, she'll take over the world...
(don't say she won't- just look at her past amvs, it's all too obvious from the pinky and the brain one)

but, since there is nothing i can do to stop you i suppose...
someone once told me that when otaku take over the world, i could help design the mascot for our new currency... i would appreciate your consideration for this patronage job... even for a currency item no one uses like the $42 bill.

in all seriousness though, good luck finishing your AMV 3nodding  

SicklezandHammerz

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:16 pm
Zahmira
DraconisMaster
Zahmira

*blink blink*
I'm confused.

You remember. "The Pact"? How could you forget? We promised that we would use AMVs to conquer the world and then give all supreme power to Otakus and the like and use it for only evil! I am hurt you forgot.
Totally a joke. There is no "Pact" blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:40 pm
my_name_is_nemo_
subliminal messages are evil.

please don't send her that sort of pwr, draconis.

after she conquers AN, she'll take over the world...
(don't say she won't- just look at her past amvs, it's all too obvious from the pinky and the brain one)

but, since there is nothing i can do to stop you i suppose...
someone once told me that when otaku take over the world, i could help design the mascot for our new currency... i would appreciate your consideration for this patronage job... even for a currency item no one uses like the $42 bill.

in all seriousness though, good luck finishing your AMV 3nodding
I get to take over the world? Cool!

And thanks for the encouragement!  

Zahmira

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:08 pm
Ok here is an idea of what my video for Anime North is about. This isn't a final version of the image, but it's close.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:10 pm
You dare defame Bill Nye! Fool! You shall suffer for your blasphemy!  

SC Seung Mina

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:04 pm
Bill Nye's awesome! Don't get me wrong, but having Tomoe's head spining at the end of the video just seemed right.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:16 pm
Zahmira
The deadline for AMV submissions for Anime North in Toronto is April 11. Hopefully I am done in time. There is a break in my exams right before that.

Sorry to say this but..............I don't think I've seen any AMVs done by you sad I would love to though  

Ozean-Konigin

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:21 pm
Night_Sword_
Zahmira

Sorry to say this but..............I don't think I've seen any AMVs done by you sad I would love to though
The link to my profile on AMV.org is posted in the Member Directory sticky. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:22 pm
Zahmira
Night_Sword_
Zahmira

The link to my profile on AMV.org is posted in the Member Directory sticky. smile

Oh ok,thanks  

Ozean-Konigin

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:56 pm
Zahmira
Bill Nye's awesome! Don't get me wrong, but having Tomoe's head spining at the end of the video just seemed right.

okay... aslong as you also like him, I guess, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...  
The AMV Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff