Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beyblade Association

Back to Guilds

Tags: beyblade, metal fight 

Reply Beyblade Association
What character do you think you most relate to? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eimii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:57 pm
I think i'm like tyson in the sense that i like too eat!!! Yum, pizza!
Kenny, because i'm pretty good with computers etc, etc
Mariah, because i can be a bit of a girly-girl but still kick some serious a**!
And hillary, because i can get bossy.

So, who do you relate to?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:06 pm
Kai, because I can be an angsty, moody b***h at times sweatdrop  

sakura__sake
Crew

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:09 pm
Uhhh...

Lemme get back to you on that =D;

ninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:29 pm
Offline I am Kai. The quiet one who always hangs around the back of the group and only speaks when I have something important to say. Move of a listener than a talker and I do have some quite witty comments. I also have an article of clothing that people recognise as mine. They're a pair of dice earrings that resemble Ryuji Otogi's from Yu-Gi-Oh. ^^V Rnadom people come up to me constantly and admire them. @_@ I'm also the one in my group of friends most likely to have psychological disorders caused by childhood trauma

I'm Takao in the sense that I love food... really the only thing Takao and I have in common though.

Online I was told I'm a Boris Kuznetsov and Max hybrid. oO; I can be really sweet, giggly and naive at times then others I'm a psycho sadist .  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:57 pm
I'm....I'm a very strange person xD I'm not sure only one person can define me.

I suppose I'm a mixture of Yuriy, Brooklyn, Kyouju, and Max/Mystel. Yuriy because I have a sliiight anger management problem (only slight, I swear!!!) and I can be quite the condescending b***h, Brooklyn cause I'm psycho o.o and at times unexplainably depressive. Seriously, I am. Umm...Kyouju because I'm obsessive to the extreme...Max/Mystel because they are hyper and I am hyper. La woot.

Wtf happened to my elaborate sentence structures and intelligent vocabulary? XD Waaah, I feel average~  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:04 pm
I can act like Tyson at times,because sometimes I goof off,don't listen at times, and like to eat( but not alot )But I'm also like Kai,because offline I'm more quiet and don't talk much,i'm more of a listener,I only talk when i feel like it,and I don't smile much.( only when people don't look ninja )  

Fire_PhoenixX

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:02 am
Yuriy would one for sure. I do get annoyed easily... Plus, I am rather arrogant.

Next would be Ming-Ming, cause since when I'm not mad I'm small and cute. And some poeple find me annoying.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:45 am
meh people think im a rl version of mao/mariah but ilike MYSTEL but hey atleast its a girl not a guy i mean yeah w/e  

1 C4NT SP3LL

[ Ki ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:32 am
Tala/Yuriy, cause im really moody and emoish at times, but im also very smart and sometimes even caring. Oh and i get annyoed easyly  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:07 pm
I can be all the Bladebreakers mixed with the exception of Takao... I hate Takao... You'd think his voice would deepen with the time passage...  

Kouichi Pendolse

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:21 pm
Kouichi Pendolse
I can be all the Bladebreakers mixed with the exception of Takao... I hate Takao... You'd think his voice would deepen with the time passage...

Make fun of Tyson, but lay off his voice XD *obsessed with the VA*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:54 pm
I never saids there was anything wrong with his voice, it's just I would expect it to deepen with the passage of time.  

Kouichi Pendolse

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:51 am
I guess I would be Ray since I mostly wants to be friendly and nice with everybody, Max since I can get all hyper and happy at times and Kai since I like to be alone a lot and can be a bit antisocial at times. And I mostly wants to work alone in my own pace and be independant.

I think that covers up for me. Oh yeah, I 'talk' a lot more in text/online than I normally do in reality. I prefer to listen rather than speak, I'm not very gifted at speaking... but I love to write (as you probably can tell blaugh )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:50 pm
I'm a mix. Yah mix.

Takao for being food obsessive, but at least I don't pack it away like him.
Rei for perty hair....I like mah perty hair. And offline, my personality is very similar to his.
Kai for being a bit of a loner offline as well. And slightly sadistic...ehe.
Yuriy for being annoyed and arrogant.
Brooklyn for craziness and sometimes unstable. *grins*
Max for being hyper a lot and loving shweet stuff like sugar and cake....mmmm..

I think I'm a mix of Max and Rei and Brook mostly. w00t. ^^

Drixer

Bakuryu6

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:41 am
Max, because I'm usually nice to most people.

But in looks I resemble Kai  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces