yes you can be saved
  no its a ghost
  no
  somthing esle
  im here for the money
View Results

LawrenceIII

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:52 pm

This is to talk about demons because I have a ghost/demon/thingy haunting my cousins and I.
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:19 pm

I think the word you're looking for is "demon." rolleyes And I still don't quite understand what you said. neutral

The Viscount

Liberal Sex Symbol

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

[GWW Guild Mule]

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:26 pm

LawrenceIII
this is to talk about demonds because i i have a ghost/demond/thingy hounting my cuzins and i

Tanslation
This is a place to talk about demons becaise my cousin and I have a poltragist haunting us.

Umm.
Yeah. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:36 pm

shirokitsune
I think the word you're looking for is "demon." rolleyes And I still don't quite understand what you said. neutral

oops typed to fast

LawrenceIII

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:14 pm

Maybe you should actually fill us in on what's going on? And why you think it's a demon?
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:33 pm

read im srry

LawrenceIII

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:41 pm

The best place for you to get help on this sort of this is in The Owl's Roost Resources and Sevices subform; there's a thread there on Anomalous Phenomenon Assistance Services. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:50 am

This is what he wrote in the other forum
LawrenceIII
Okay I was searching for this demon because some weird stuff happened like my cousins pets wound not enter this one room they where afraid of something in that room then the fireplace in that room kept lighting up but no heat came from it and claw marks started to carve in to the walls and then when I went in to the room to check it out for myself I rolled a marble in the room and it rolled back to me so then I threw it in and it flung back at me so after that me and my cousin made a shine to talk to the demon that was in there both me and my because tried to talk but lucky me I was the one it talked to

*note* i edited it

MOD66

[GWW Guild Mule]

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:19 pm

Twack
LawrenceIII
Okay I was searching for this demon because some weird stuff happened like my cousins pets wound not enter this one room they where afraid of something in that room then the fireplace in that room kept lighting up but no heat came from it and claw marks started to carve in to the walls and then when I went in to the room to check it out for myself I rolled a marble in the room and it rolled back to me so then I threw it in and it flung back at me so after that me and my cousin made a shine to talk to the demon that was in there both me and my because tried to talk but lucky me I was the one it talked to

*note* i edited it

I still don't get it.

Also, to tell the truth, I think this is a lie anyways, but meh, it's not like I can prove it's a lie, all I can do is think it.
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:31 pm

Kansas Kandi
Twack
LawrenceIII

*note* i edited it

I still don't get it.

Also, to tell the truth, I think this is a lie anyways, but meh, it's not like I can prove it's a lie, all I can do is think it.

I don't get it either. xd

I'm trying to figure our what he wants us to do about this. neutral

The Viscount

Liberal Sex Symbol

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Siofra Da`Halbria

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:47 pm

i find all of this pretty hard to believe too.
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:14 pm

At least I am not the only one. xD

[GWW Guild Mule]

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:17 pm

Actually, the event sounds quite typical of some hauntings where the poltergueist activity can be aggressive. Animals do avoid such things; scratching in the walls is also frequently reported in such cases.

It is natural for people today to easily dismiss such matters, particularly because there are individuals that seek out attention. However, the details here are fairly accurate, so I suggest members continue to percieve with an open mind until all facts are presented.

At least he isn't insisting that something is going to kill him because something in a dream told him so. xp Bad, bad experience of Jammeh's...
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:08 pm

*sobs* You swore you wouldn't tell anyone Jameta!

Okay, um, Lawrence, what do you know of energy work, shielding and warding?

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

[GWW Guild Mule]

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:12 pm

I heard something about a bell.
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items