oh yes! he will be all "hermy! hermy!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:42 am
uhh..mabye...someone in the phophet  

unopend

covo

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:48 pm
Lupin.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:01 pm
I would say that i think lord voldemort will die fiirst.. or maybe grawp.. lol  

o_sugarsweetie_o

Numai Outcast

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:21 pm
i'm not so sure i just wanna find out i can't wait for the last book!~: )  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:14 pm
Uh... I seriously doubt Voldemort will die first. That would make no sense, unless the book simply skips over all the parts about his Horcruxes being destroyed, which would be stupid. I'm not sure who will die first, I just hope it isn't Lupin or McGonagall.  

mscarrieb

savannatiger09

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:03 pm
Cho Chang. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:08 pm
Thinking about it, I'd have to say that I think maybe Cho would be killed first. I just hope it's not Lupin, I'd be really sad crying .  

kitsunemajin90

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:48 pm
I have a feeling book seven will open with a massive fight of some sort, and one background character will take a dirt nap: probably someone like Grawp, but also possibly one of the remaining Death Eaters.
Later on we'll see more prominent figures die: I'm going to guess Lupin and Tonks will either die together or survive. Same for Bill and Fleur. Hermione dying is a popular topic, but I consider it unlikely. I'm almost certain Hagrid will die, along with Snape (though not before one last revelation about why he really hates Harry), and at least one of the Weasleys besides Bill - most likely one of the twins but possibly Percy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:06 am
Snape probably will die, but not before revealing a huge shocker from his past, I can just feel it.  

Lurielle is unkind

[.Chipped.Not.Broken.]

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:55 pm
Kermi
I have a feeling book seven will open with a massive fight of some sort, and one background character will take a dirt nap: probably someone like Grawp, but also possibly one of the remaining Death Eaters.
Later on we'll see more prominent figures die: I'm going to guess Lupin and Tonks will either die together or survive. Same for Bill and Fleur. Hermione dying is a popular topic, but I consider it unlikely. I'm almost certain Hagrid will die, along with Snape (though not before one last revelation about why he really hates Harry), and at least one of the Weasleys besides Bill - most likely one of the twins but possibly Percy.

Thats a lot of dead people.. sad
I think Hagrid will play a big part and then die..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:50 am
It's the grand finale, the big showdown with Voldemort and the Death Eaters. People will die.  

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

o_sugarsweetie_o

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:08 pm
why will cho chang die first? confused

savannatiger09
Cho Chang. twisted

Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash