Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Aoshi? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lunadragon17

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:40 pm
What happens to Aoshi at the end of the anime show?  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:19 am
I've never seen the third season, so I don't know exactly. I've heard mention made of Aoshi washing Kenshin's feet. whee

In the manga's Jinchuu Arc (the correct ending that was never animated)... (spoilers in white)

Aoshi and Misao receive a note from Kaoru asking for their help in the Jinchuu affair. They retrieve Tomoe's diary from the temple, then go to Tokyo on foot. When they get there, they find out that the battle has taken place at the dojo and Kaoru has (apparently) been killed and Kenshin has had a nervous breakdown.

Aoshi insists that the body be dug up and examined. It'd dug up and he cuts it open and looks at it, finding that it's fake. Kaoru is indeed alive. After this, Aoshi ends up fighting Gein (the creator of the fake Kaoru) in the graveyard and killing him.

After this, Kenshin re-emerges from Rakuninmura to fight Kujirinami who's about to kill Yahiko. He fights him and wins. A week later, they all go to Enishi's island to save Kaoru.

On the island, Aoshi fights Suzaku, one of the Four Gods who wields double swords just like he does. Suzaku imitates all of Aoshi's sword moves, and is beaten by a kenpo kick to the face.

After that, Aoshi hangs back with the others while Kenshin fights Enishi. Kenshin wins and they all go back to Tokyo together. After they've all recovered from their wounds, Kenshin and Aoshi have tea together. Kenshin thanks Aoshi for his help and receives a few cool nods in response.

After that, Aoshi informs Misao that they will be leaving the next day with Megumi. Misao doesn't really want to go and is invited by Kenshin and Kaoru to stay longer. Aoshi tells her that he'd like to stop in the mountains to attend to certain things while it's still warm enough. Misao realizes what he's talking about and agrees to go with him.

Four years later, Misao and Aoshi show up at the reunion picnic. Misao has cut off her long braid ( crying ) and Aoshi is now sporting Western clothes instead of his shinobi attire. He tells Kenshin the news he found out about Saitou (Saitou is now in Hokkaido) and asks Kenshin if he intends to have a duel with him. Kenshin says 'no' that he just wanted to know how Saitou was doing because now he's the one whose life is most in danger. Aoshi agrees with that sentiment.

And that's about it.

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:31 pm
lunadragon17
What happens to Aoshi at the end of the anime show?

Nothing sadly...he goes to pick up Misao with Okon and Omasu and Kenshin and Aoshi have tea while everyone is gone. That's about it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:53 pm
I still have to actually watch beyond the first season. stupid college funds gone down the drain. oh well, hopefully somebody at my new university will have it. anybody here from the Ames, Iowa area that has the kenshin stuff on DVD?  

Harold Eastwood

lunadragon17

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:52 am
No sorry but didn't Aoshi during the anime once say that he couln't stand sakey( sorry if it is spelled wrong)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:36 pm
I don't think anybody has mentioned that he drinks sake... sweatdrop In the anime and in the manga he has tea with Kenshin but not sake.... xd  

Chibibotan

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:34 pm
Aoshi had the most pathetic anime ending, in my opinion. Agh, that was it, goes to pick up Misao with Okon and Omasu, 'tea party' while everyone is out, conversation, and I think he leaves a changed man.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:06 pm
They really need to do some kind of an insight on our beloved Kyoto gang... xd (like an episode for them... sweatdrop )  

Chibibotan

lunadragon17

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:24 pm
Chibibotan
They really need to do some kind of an insight on our beloved Kyoto gang... xd (like an episode for them... sweatdrop )

I agree with you.They should  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:27 am
Sadly it will probably never happen... crying  

Chibibotan

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:30 pm
lunadragon17
No sorry but didn't Aoshi during the anime once say that he couln't stand sakey( sorry if it is spelled wrong)

that correct he tells kenshin that he doesnt drink and kenshin replies "tea then"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:30 pm
Yea that happened when they left Kyoto...  

Chibibotan

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:17 pm
Chibibotan

I wonder what it would be about...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:26 pm
A day in the life of the Oniwabanshū... xd Or maybe a mission... whee  

Chibibotan

Your-Face55

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:05 pm
Genbu no miko Marie
Chibibotan

I wonder what it would be about...

It would most likely be purly humorus and slightly scaring. Misao would probably be stalking Aoshi while Okita, Omasu, and Okon interfer. But they'd probably add some kind of romance between Misao and Aoshi.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff