Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply American Release Manga Dicussion - Buying your Naruto at your American bookstore? Come here!
Vol 10: Lee VS Gaara!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think will win?
  Gaara
  Rock Lee
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:52 pm
Counting down to Volume 10, to be released in June 2006!

Our most recent Volume ends with Hinata's dramatic defeat. Naruto vows to Neji that he shall defeat him for his malicious acts towards Hinata. Meanwhile Gaara twitches with fear, adrenaline, and rage. With four contestants left in the preliminaries; Dosu, Lee, Chouji, and Gaara, the opponents' skills varied greatly. Placing Lee against anyone but Gaara wouldn't be a fit fight... Chouji wants to give up in fear of his mighty opponents. Faced with three of the strongest genin of their nations, he was in a scary place. To everyone's relief, the Power House Rock Lee took to the stage VS our lovely Man of the Sand; Gaara! Who was Lee fooling? What will come of Gaara's anger and demon that Kankurou mentioned? We'll soon know!

Who do you think will win the fight?
The determined Rock Lee or the feared Gaara! surprised

Who's excited? xd

-Also- Japanese/Scanalation readers; please no spoilers and if you place spoilers provide a WARNING and mask the spoiler in white text. Same goes to you Shonen Jump fans! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:28 am
meh. i just got volume 10 a a week ago...rock lee vs. gaara has to be one of the greatest fights in the naruto series..  

Shiroga

Kinner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:14 pm
I haven't bought it yet because my parents say read real books so I read a few REAL books and we still won't buy it xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:01 am
I have followed the series in Shonen Jump, so I know who wins!

Here it is: Gaara Wins!  

Yukikyo

American Release Manga Dicussion - Buying your Naruto at your American bookstore? Come here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games