Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
it slows me down...D:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kara_neko

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:24 pm
you know what i've noticied?

lately i've developed this thing where i have to pause the game to assign 2-3 tasks for my sims to do.

im always afraid they will do something stupid while i am clicking tasks >.<

i think i either have trust issues (LOL trusting our sims)
or just have too much time on my hands and never give them a challenge

does anyone else have this habit?

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:31 pm
Yeah I do. It helps because then they don't go off and do stupid things. And I won't turn free will off because then they don't go to work or school without me telling them.  

Topher18

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:41 am
Yeah, I pause the game while giving them tasks to do. Especially if there's an ex lurking around because that's just dangerous. I really don't want my perfect Sim world ruined by a free thinking Sim. That and if I leave them going as I'm assigning a task, they often walk off in the opposite direction and start doing something that will take them a while to stop. Like go to the piano on the first floor and start performing, when I want them up on the second floor cooking.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:23 pm
I give my sims like a million things to do, especially when I have big families. It's easier to keep them all going that way and make sure they don't do anything you don't want them to do.... biggrin  

Sweet_Melissad

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:17 pm
yeah- i've had that habit after sims 1 came out- they would always be doing stupid things such as taking a dump when their bladder is only at -10 (the motive scale is from -100 to 0)  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:47 pm
I had that problem for a little bit...It stopped & I don't know how it stopped...  

Bit-Bit18

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff