Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
College age Harry Potter fans? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FayeKasumiValentine1

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:33 am
Hi there, sorry for my long absence from Gaia, I had computer problems! Anyhow, how many people here are in college and are HUGE HP fans? I'm almost 20 and got into HP my sophomore year at my friends' instance. I'm so glad they did make me read them lol Now I love them, I even entered a costume contest when HBP came out and got third place. I like to visit Mugglenet and read the columns. I started off reading the first three Harry Potter books in a couple weeks. My favorite book so far is HBP followed by GoF. So, are there any other college-age Harry Potter fans?  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:51 pm
I am going on 23 and my fifth year at college, so there is at leat one.  

LeighMae

FayeKasumiValentine1

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:17 pm
Good to meet a fellow college student who's an HP fan biggrin Which character is your fav?  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:02 pm
I just finished my first year in college, but I did start reading the books in like 9th grade. I still love them though!  

mscarrieb

skittypunk

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:53 am
Not currently enrolled in school, due to some problems at the beginning of the spring semester, but I'm 19 and "in college". started reading the HP books because oe of my friends in middle school had them (one through three) when she spent the night once. We read them together that night, and I was hooked. I read GoF in less than twelve hours, and HBP in less than 18. I don't remember how long it took me to read OOtP, because I had my first job around that time, so it was harder to just sit down and read.

Anybody who's favorite character isn't from Gryffindor?  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:09 pm
Well, one of my favorite characters is Tonks, was she in Gryffindor?  

FayeKasumiValentine1

PhantomoftheFox

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:31 am
I think Tonks is a Gryffindor. Can't really picture her as anything else, anyway.

I'm college-age, although I'm only enrolled part-time as of now so that I can work and save up money. Yay for expensive schools with impossible scholarships. Ahem.

For some silly reason I really hated Harry Potter until the night the fifth book came out and something or other inspired me to drop by and pick up a copy of Sorcerer's Stone. I ended up finishing it the same night and got Chamber of Secrets the next morning. Read that book in one sitting after work; repeat the next day for PoA, then GoF, then OotP... xD

My favorite character is... definitely not from Gryffindor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:17 pm
Rock on! 2ND Year of College 19 years old and HUGE HP FAN!!! heart heart heart  

AyLe

Witch of the Moon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:33 pm
Im almost 24 ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:12 pm
No worries, my friend's aunt is a forty something HP fan. biggrin  

FayeKasumiValentine1

ofbittersweetmemories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:04 am
19 and going to start my third year in college, I wasn't a avid fan until last year though. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:15 am
FayeKasumiValentine1
Good to meet a fellow college student who's an HP fan biggrin Which character is your fav?
According to hottness... the twins. According to character...Harry becasue I know how it feels when you think you don't belong. Ron...becasue he is clueless sometimes, as am I, but we work though it. Not Hermione. She is book smart, where I am hands- on learning. The twins...I deam of doing the things they do, but I would never go as far as doing them. Draco...his dark side is a little more darker then mine, but mine is dark. I guess the person that I am best with is Neville. Neville is a lot like me. He was all those quilities that I just discribed, and I think I am a lot like him. So, Neville is my final anwser. (Sorry for the rambleness)  

LeighMae

FayeKasumiValentine1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:36 am
No problem, I ramble as well. Oddly enough Neville is my boyfriend in my Harry Potter RP lol. I have a lot of favorite characters: Remus Lupin, Tonks, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, the twins (I agree they are very hot!) Minerva McGonagall. I am a addict lol. My friend was nice enough to get me Quidditch Through the Ages and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I hope JK writes more schoolbooks because those are hillarious!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:40 pm
Huge HP freak and I'm in my junior year of college  

Harlequin-Avarice

FayeKasumiValentine1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:35 am
Nice to meet you guys biggrin I'm glad HP comes out in the summer or I wouldn't want to read chapters and study for tests lol I always get hooked and have to make myself put HP down and get some sleep. I wish I could read the whole book in one sitting, but then again HP rocks!  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff