Reply The Owl's Roost | Resources and Services |
Still learning

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heterosexual Fa gg ot

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:21 am
Hey, everyone! I am still trying to get the hang of this Pagan/Wiccan thing. So, I was wondering if there is any advice you could give me or just some facts; even websites would be great.

Thank you,
G-Unit~gal

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:36 am
Do you have some more specific questions?

What are YOUR personal beliefs? What type of Paganism are you trying to follow? Are you a Wiccan or something else?  

ringwraith10

MOD66

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:19 am
If you are going to read books, don't read Silver Ravenwolf...

*mumbles* Stupid, bog-tied wench. evil  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:32 pm
Gah, I hate questions like this! Not because they're bad questions, but simply because there's no real way to effectively answer them. To try would be like shooting in the dark, and hoping that some of the info is effective or useful.

Like ringwraith10 already said, a little speficity on your part would make the world of difference here; what are your interests? What exactly are you trying to get the hang of, or are having difficulties with? Heck, which part of the huge umbrella term of Paganism are you looking to find out more about? To say "all of it" without giving direction is all but impossible to tackle. sweatdrop

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Lila Malvae

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:49 pm
I have a list of rules that are good to keep in mind. Other than that I'm too lazy right now to post much. So good luck.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2913756  
The Owl's Roost | Resources and Services |

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff