Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
questions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Norri the fae

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:07 pm
does the sims game on the pc take up alot of memory
and dudes can have babies whoa
well thats it i really want the pc sims have have the game cube but i'm stuck on a level  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:34 am
It takes up a bit of memory, it really depends on the size of your computer how it'll affect it. I think it takes up a gigabyte or something. i don't know.

And yes, men can have babies, but only when they've been abducted by aliens. And then they have alien babies...it's very cool  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Norri the fae

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:21 am
Spoilt_lil_missy
It takes up a bit of memory, it really depends on the size of your computer how it'll affect it. I think it takes up a gigabyte or something. i don't know.

And yes, men can have babies, but only when they've been abducted by aliens. And then they have alien babies...it's very cool
ooo me want now wait till i get my tax money just wait does it make your computer run slow  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:44 am
candiekanequeen
Spoilt_lil_missy

ooo me want now wait till i get my tax money just wait does it make your computer run slow

It doesn't really make your computer run slow, it just makes the game slow depending on how your computer is.

I remember when I first got The Sims 2. I popped it in and loaded up a neighborhood, and it took 10 minutes!

I didn't touch the game for a year, until my dad got me this awesome graphics card, and the Sims 2 is better than ever. mrgreen

You can even see the shine on the countertops. eek  

Ferrari_Carr

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:02 pm
candiekanequeen
does the sims game on the pc take up alot of memory

yeah- which is why i have 768 MB of RAM in my monster compie

Quote:
and dudes can have babies whoa

yeah- with aliens and using the tombstone of L and D

Quote:
well thats it i really want the pc sims have have the game cube but i'm stuck on a level

that bites, but if you get it for PC, then the GC version will be boring as hell from where you stand  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:16 pm
Ferrari_Carr

I didn't touch the game for a year, until my dad got me this awesome graphics card, and the Sims 2 is better than ever. mrgreen

*whine*

You think you can talk your dad into buying ME a graphics card.

...Please?  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:16 am
AnnoyingEvil1
Ferrari_Carr

*whine*

You think you can talk your dad into buying ME a graphics card.

...Please?
suprisingly, upgrading the RAM and even your hard drive can improve gameplay *accidently discovered* and also- My graphics card is actually a ATI RAEDON 9550 (256 MB- $50 to $100 on ebay) and it works very, very well with my game pirate so, it was worth the 6 week wait

EDIT: *checks on Ebay* some of the high end X1000 series graphics cards can run as low as $100 =/ but i'd be a little worried about those

EDIT 2: on the other hand- some motherboards can't take those AGP 4x or AGP 8x graphics cards and that they need PCIe, which is playing for an entirely different team, if you know what I mean and these graphics cards are generally more expensive than their AGP rivals- I could be able to help you, if you PM me with either your computer brand and model (such as a Compaq 2266 or something), or what kind of motherboard you have, but on the other hand- if you have a laptop- you're screwed over like one of my classmates in a hot tub with a blonde.  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games