Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
Questions about akastuki

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:32 pm
1:Is Itachi goin blind?
2:Could Tobi be Obito?
3:Why does Zetsu wear the venus flytrap?
4:Who is Leader?  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:27 pm
1) Maybe, have to wait and continuing reading manga to see what happens.
2) Rumors so far, nothing is set into stone yet.
3) Why he wears that, because from my assumption it's just because he's from the village of Earth/Rock
4) NO one knows yet. Gotta keep reading manga to find out.  

aznnam3dj1n

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:38 pm
Puma D. John

1) It has been sugested that the Mangekyō Sharingan damages the user's eye(s)/eyesight over time but right now this is just speculation as no one has outright said that it does or why/how it does. I'd tell you yes though.
2) Possibly
3) no one knoes just yet. @ aznnam3dj1n
: I thoght Zetsu was from hidden grass but eh, no one knows where he hails from just yet either

4) no one knows just yet

((this also might be in the wrong forum))  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:12 pm

1. don't feel like answerin
2. don't feel like answerin
3. i think zetsu wears that thing because it's apart of him. im pretty sure he'd most likely be from the hidden grass village than the hidden rock village
4. Well we really don't know who he is but he has made a few appearances, although his face was concealed. it's also talked about that he is another uchiha that posseses the mangekyou sharingan. although nothing really is known about him HE HAS TO COMPLETELY PWN xd

Historical

DemonFox5342

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:14 pm
1. I dont know o.O, cause when he runs away from Jiraiya, the only reason why is cause his eyes where getting tired, and he was losing chakra. I think there is a limit and if he uses it to long he goes blind or something. Id say no for now.
2. He is, The creator of Naruto LOVES Dragon Ball Z and do you know when Goku killed buu, and he came back as uub? Obito.... tobi you get the pic. BUT it has not been proven so dont take my word.
3. It is a part of his body, AND he is from hidden grass.
4. I think its Yondimae Hokage, BUT I am probaly totaly wrong, or sooo right.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:31 pm
DemonFox5342
1. I dont know o.O, cause when he runs away from Jiraiya, the only reason why is cause his eyes where getting tired, and he was losing chakra. I think there is a limit and if he uses it to long he goes blind or something. Id say no for now.
2. He is, The creator of Naruto LOVES Dragon Ball Z and do you know when Goku killed buu, and he came back as uub? Obito.... tobi you get the pic. BUT it has not been proven so dont take my word.

to your last answer you are wrong. yondaime died long time ago >.> although your thought's mightve been swayed by a comic strip that resembles this
User Image

Historical

DemonFox5342

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:24 pm
Junzaki
DemonFox5342

to your last answer you are wrong. yondaime died long time ago >.> although your thought's mightve been swayed by a comic strip that resembles this
User Image

Yea... I know. But he did not. You see it was a differnt jutsu, the Anime/Manga used the Orochamru/3rd fight so they could make it look like he is really dead. Oh and Orochamru tried to summon him! Well he did not succed so.... yea. Also Orochamru was in Akatsuki! Wel yes but I dont think any of them know who he is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:34 pm
Puma D. John
I don't think Zetsu is wearing that...
Or has he taken it off?  

Syndactyly

Fangorn23

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:47 pm
tobi be obito. I scoffed at this idea till someone pointed out "but his weird spiral mask has the hole over where obito would have his one remaining eye..."
then I go and look
hot damn he does. eek hmmm... now I dont know

and I hope zetsu isnt WEARING that. it would be waaaaaay cooler if it was part of a bloodline mutation.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:00 pm
Yeah, um.. that'd be kinda sad, and he'd have to be majorly high to be wearing that thing. But then again, he does have major issues- he's like a schizo or something, so I guess I wouldn't put it completely past him to randomly wear a venus fly trap. But really.... he's able to like faze inot and out of plants, and the ground... wouldn't it make more sense that he's from Hidden Grass, and has some awesome bloodline limit- just with some unsightly side-effects?

And as for Tobi, yeah, I know... I was doubting teh whole thing too, and then somebody told me the same thing about the eye- and told me that somebody in like DBZ was kinda like Tobi, and supposedly Kishimoto bases some of his stuff off of DBZ, so... I think Tobi is Obito.

Aurora Marija

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games