Submit

WickedDecember

Dapper Dabbler

4,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:28 am
My boyfriend is sick and unable to go to the doctor because he doesn't have insurence to take care of the bills.
He has large bumps in his underarms and cant move his left arm without beign in a lot of pain.
I would like to do a healing spell but because my mother has forbidden me to see him because she doesn't feel he is good enough fo rme i can't be aroudn him.
Do any of you know of any healing spells i can do that doesn't invlove direct contact with the person?
i would be extremely grateful.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:04 pm
While healing spells are well and good, this sounds incredibly serious; perhaps you should change your focus and bring him some prospertiy/money so he can go to a doctor?  

The Bookwyrm
Crew

WickedDecember

Dapper Dabbler

4,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:11 pm
Most of his $ goes into his insulin (he's a diabetic)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:43 pm
{edited} disregard what i wrote before if you saw it.
possible desies he could have
1)Abscess
2)black/bubonic plauge
3)Lymphadentitis
4)Lymphomas and Hodgkin's Disease
5)AIDS

the most likly ones are 1,3,5.
One has the most acrate discription
three has a very accurate discripion
five becse he is a Diabetic and uses the blood testing things if the neddle got dirty or was used before.

Note i'm useing my dad's Pc program which lists deisises and mdical problems  

MOD66

The Viscount

Liberal Sex Symbol

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:48 pm
Oh Twak .. xD don't say that. Bubonic plauge? XD These sound like cysts. They DO need to be taken care of though. The swelling will only get worse - believe me, not more than two weeks ago I had to have a minor surgery to have one drained. They're terribly painful. But just because he doesn't have money doesn't mean he can't go to the emergency room. I'm poor as a church mouse - I still got treated. I offer you my prayers .. please get him to go to the ER right away. ^^; Healing spells can come after that. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:57 pm
Thank you shirokitsune
And Twak...no not the plague or else i'd have it...heh...  

WickedDecember

Dapper Dabbler

4,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The Viscount

Liberal Sex Symbol

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:01 pm
Aw your welcome. ^___^ <333

I've heard you can tell the difference because bubose sores are much worse looking that cysts. They're black and blue and enormous. Cysts are usually smaller and often pink or red, although like mine they can turn a bit purple due to the build up of blood. If it was bubonic he'd be experiencing very high fevers and delerium and he'd have sores anywhere there's a lymphnode (on either side of the groin, under both arms, ect). Plus like you said, you'd be showing symptoms too.

I read too much about gross stuff. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:01 pm
shirokitsune
Oh Twak .. xD don't say that. Bubonic plauge? XD These sound like cysts. They DO need to be taken care of though. The swelling will only get worse - believe me, not more than two weeks ago I had to have a minor surgery to have one drained. They're terribly painful. But just because he doesn't have money doesn't mean he can't go to the emergency room. I'm poor as a church mouse - I still got treated. I offer you my prayers .. please get him to go to the ER right away. ^^; Healing spells can come after that. <3

WickedDecember
Thank you shirokitsune
And Twak...no not the plague or else i'd have it...heh...

i fixed it and its spelt T-W-A-C-K
and not nessacerilay it takes time to spreed and incubate with in the body the only reason it was everywear in the mideval times was becase every one had it  

MOD66

The Viscount

Liberal Sex Symbol

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:04 pm
Sorry about that, Twack. Just a typo. xD

xD Refer to my last post in response to your own. <333  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:19 pm
sounds like AIDS to me  

MOD66

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:38 am
Twack
sounds like AIDS to me

Hun, AIDS doesn't always manifest with physical symptoms like that. In fact, I think it would be the first time I ever heard of AIDS manifesting with growth; that's usually a sign of cancer, which this deffinately is not. That said, however, let's leave the diagnosing to the doctors? There's no need getting someone worked up over nothing.

And on the plague note: Do you have any idea how rare the plague is now a days? It was common place in the Middle Ages because people were literally living in their own filth, as bathing was seen as detrimental to one's health and there were no sewer systems, and that provided the perfect atmosphere for the plague to thrive. Now, I've seen a few apartments that should probably be condemned, but none that were ever plague worthy. wink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:40 am
Gypsy Blue
Twack
sounds like AIDS to me

Hun, AIDS doesn't always manifest with physical symptoms like that. In fact, I think it would be the first time I ever heard of AIDS manifesting with growth; that's usually a sign of cancer, which this deffinately is not. That said, however, let's leave the diagnosing to the doctors? There's no need getting someone worked up over nothing.

And on the plague note: Do you have any idea how rare the plague is now a days? It was common place in the Middle Ages because people were literally living in their own filth, as bathing was seen as detrimental to one's health and there were no sewer systems, and that provided the perfect atmosphere for the plague to thrive. Now, I've seen a few apartments that should probably be condemned, but none that were ever plague worthy. wink
i was listing possiblitys no matter how rare the plauge is it is still possible to get it and for all we know there is a new type going around, then agian im just parinoid.  

MOD66

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:48 am
Twack
i was listing possiblitys no matter how rare the plauge is it is still possible to get it and for all we know there is a new type going around, then agian im just parinoid.

I'd definately say it's a little more of that than anything else, but look at your list of possibilities: there are so few listed out of the many things it could be, and most of them are worst case/extremely rare. So like I said, let's not panic people undully. wink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:58 am
...oh i only posted deisises redface i should have looked for other things  

MOD66

WickedDecember

Dapper Dabbler

4,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:18 pm
(UPDATE)

Hes gone to the hospital and gotten and antibiotic. He may have to gointo surgery. Please keep him in your thoughts.  
The Owl's Roost | Resources and Services |

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff