Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Pink, anyone? *twitch* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acanthea Grimscythe

Beloved Lunatic

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:36 pm
Somebody who can't spell...
SO LIEK I HAD A WEIRD DREAM RECENTLY, I WAS A HUTU FROM RWANDA AND I WAS A BLACK MAN(IM A YT) AND I HAD A GF WHO WAS A HUTU TOO, AND THE TUTSI'S WERE AFTER US AND WE TRAVELD TO SAUDI ARABIA OR INDIA(FORGOT) AND WE WERE IN A NEIBORHOOD LIKE IN 'LEEV IT TO BEEVER'. WE HAD NO PLACE TO STAY SO WE HAD TO BE HOMELES FOR A WHILE, THEN THESE NICE OLD PEPS LET US STAY IN THEIR HOSUE IT WAS LIKE A HOTAL! AND IT WAS WEIRD CUZ I SAW AN OLD BABY PIC OF ME ON THEIR FRIDGE!~ surprised I FORGOT THE REST.

DISCUS:
arrow 1992 RWANDA
arrow WEIRD DREAMS INCLUDING HISTORICAL EVENTS
arrow WAR DREAMS
arrow STUFF INCLUDED IN THIS THRED

Too me a moment to read it... what's a YT? And.. 'Leev It To Beever'?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:02 pm
"YT" depicts "White" and 'Leev It To Beever' is the show 'Leave it to Beaver'. Besides that, I couldn't understand a thing.  

Archdemonessa

Ebania

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:50 pm
Somehow, "HOSHIT! THAT b***h CAN'T SPELL TO SAVE HER NATURALLY PINK a**!" can't summarize how I feel right now.

neutral

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:15 am
Elizabeth Hawkeye
"YT" depicts "White" and 'Leev It To Beever' is the show 'Leave it to Beaver'. Besides that, I couldn't understand a thing.
*twitches* I gathered that much about the last... *just twitches more*  

Acanthea Grimscythe

Beloved Lunatic

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

KiraLight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:56 pm
YT=white?

wow..I learned something today...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:25 pm
It's suppose to be like whitey (which isn't even a word) because when you say "YT" it sort of sounds like it. It's suppose to be clever and witty.  

Jakub132

Sir Shay

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:34 am
SO LIEK I HAD A WEIRD DREAM RECENTLY, I WAS A HUTU FROM RWANDA AND I WAS A BLACK MAN(IM A YT) AND I HAD A GF WHO WAS A HUTU TOO, AND THE TUTSI'S WERE AFTER US AND WE TRAVELD TO SAUDI ARABIA OR INDIA(FORGOT) AND WE WERE IN A NEIBORHOOD LIKE IN 'LEEV IT TO BEEVER'. WE HAD NO PLACE TO STAY SO WE HAD TO BE HOMELES FOR A WHILE, THEN THESE NICE OLD PEPS LET US STAY IN THEIR HOSUE IT WAS LIKE A HOTAL! AND IT WAS WEIRD CUZ I SAW AN OLD BABY PIC OF ME ON THEIR FRIDGE!~ surprised I FORGOT THE REST.

DISCUS:
arrow 1992 RWANDA
arrow WAR DREAMS

So, like, I had a weird dream recently. I was a Hutu from Rwanda, and I was a black man (I'm a whitey). I had a girlfriend that was a Hutu as well, and the Tutsis were after us. We traveled to Saudi Arabia or India (I forgot which one it was), and we were in a neighborhood like the one from "Leave it to Beaver." We had nowhere to stay, so we had to be homeless for a while. Then these nice older people let us stay in their house, which was like a hotel. It was weird because I saw an old baby picture of myself on their refrigerator. I forgot the rest.

Discuss:
arrow 1992 Rwanda.
arrow Weird dreams including historical events.
arrow War dreams.
arrow Stuff included in this thread.

Sidenote: For those that do not know, the Hutu and the Tutsi are tribes in Rwanda. They were at war in 1992, because the Tutsi were trying to exterminate the Hutu. See Hotel Rwanda, a powerful movie depicting events of this time.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:23 pm
KiraLight
YT=white?

wow..I learned something today...

Wow. Me too.
I was thinking "youthink.com" because on there, everyone refers to themselves as YTers. Yes, I'm a YTer. You guys should check that out sometime.  

ChocolateTomato

Aged Raider

Sparky The Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:58 pm
...How in the hell does one get 'white' out of 'YT'? Besides that, this person is probably very attention hungry and a really bad speller.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:15 pm
Sparky.The.Hero
...How in the hell does one get 'white' out of 'YT'? Besides that, this person is probably very attention hungry and a really bad speller.

think about it. say "why," then add a "tuh" sound to the end. like those puzzles that say:

Get
________ = get over it.
It  

DulcetMelody

Lord September

Smoker

5,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:24 pm
[.Shay.]

DISCUS:
arrow 1992 RWANDA
arrow WAR DREAMS

So, like, I had a weird dream recently. I was a Hutu from Rwanda, and I was a black man (I'm a whitey). I had a girlfriend that was a Hutu as well, and the Tutsis were after us. We traveled to Saudi Arabia or India (I forgot which one it was), and we were in a neighborhood like the one from "Leave it to Beaver." We had nowhere to stay, so we had to be homeless for a while. Then these nice older people let us stay in their house, which was like a hotel. It was weird because I saw an old baby picture of myself on their refrigerator. I forgot the rest.

Discuss:
arrow 1992 Rwanda.
arrow War dreams.

Sidenote: For those that do not know, the Hutu and the Tutsi are tribes in Rwanda. They were at war in 1992, because the Tutsi were trying to exterminate the Hutu. See Hotel Rwanda, a powerful movie depicting events of this time.

The real question is, how can someone who seemingly knows so much about the Middle East and "historical events" have such bad grammar...?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:03 pm
Lord September
[.Shay.]

DISCUS:
arrow 1992 RWANDA
arrow WAR DREAMS

Discuss:
arrow 1992 Rwanda.
arrow War dreams.

The real question is, how can someone who seemingly knows so much about the Middle East and "historical events" have such bad grammar...?

I have to agree with that...but, [.Shay., good translation! I don't think anyone could have done better! biggrin  

EmoKidsRule808

` Chemical Techno

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:50 am
She shivers. "Ah! Get it away from me! NO! IT'S EATING UP MY BRAIN!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:16 pm
Illiteracy is a parasite. Much like the Flood in Halo.  

Master Sergeant Luigi

VickoRano

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:04 pm
Sparky.The.Hero

Not "white;" "whitey," which isn't a word--as previously mentioned. "YT" is pronounced 'Y', as "why," and 'T', as "tee." It's dumb and stupid.

Huzzah for redundancy!  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces