Gay Ninjas(NO OFFENSE! DON'T COME FLAME ME!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:08 am
DON'T FLAME ME FOR MY OPIONION!!!

Ok...I'm gonna go through a list of characters...and explain why they are gay...hopefully in order...
Zabuza/Haku-Gay Couple:Why? because in one part of the manga after Haku scares off Gato...they say 'oh yes' or something like that, that plus Haku looks like a girl even though he is a guy
Orochimaru-Gay Molester/Rapist/???:HE'S JUST GAY!!! I mean come on people 'I want your body Sasuke-kun' isn't gay enough for you people?!? come on!
(Note:Anyone from Sound is obviously gay also because Orochimaru got them to come to his side, Tayuya and Kin are dykes)
Soon to be gays:
I'm sorry to write this everyone...even though he is friggin' awesome...
Sasuke:He went to Orochimaru...why...why sasuke why...all just to kill some lousy brother you give up your straightness...

I've got more evidence somewhere...oh and by the way I think Mizuki is a rapist...don't ask why...I just think he is...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:10 am
I could see all of those working. Definately.  

Carbon deCeti

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:00 am
That was very entertaining. But there are some contridictions.

Zabuza/Haku - No point in defending them.

Orochimaru - He wants Sasuke's body so he can take it over with that jutsu of his. But I do agree something about him is gay.

Sasuke - He's not gay he just thinks Orochimaru can give him the power to kill his brother.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:16 am
In all honesty, I can't see anyone from Naruto being gay. I was thinking about it after you typed that, and it just doesn't fit. I think it's safe to say that most cartoons don't involve gay characters, especially ones as hugely popular as Naruto 3nodding  

RavenCpu

.+[Incognito]+.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:59 am
you know, some how I can actually agree to that... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:52 am
Of course...there is evidence that Orochimaru is straight...he has a REALLY long tongue...sorry for thinking perverted but that;s just me xd sweatdrop xp whee sweatdrop  

Mysterymelonman

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:55 am
Orchimaru definitely gives off a Michael Jacksons vibe.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:26 pm
RavenCpu
In all honesty, I can't see anyone from Naruto being gay. I was thinking about it after you typed that, and it just doesn't fit. I think it's safe to say that most cartoons don't involve gay characters, especially ones as hugely popular as Naruto 3nodding

I see you say MOST cartoons. There are several that have homosexual characters.  

Neko-sama

1,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:45 pm
Neko-sama
RavenCpu

I see you say MOST cartoons. There are several that have homosexual characters.

Yeah. I've seen several with gay characters, but for the most part Naruto seems pretty heterosexually oriented. The only characters I could say that might be gay in Naruto are Haku (almost a given) and Oroichimaru.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:05 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Orchimaru definitely gives off a Michael Jacksons vibe.
xd

Hmm...aside Haku and Orochimaru, everyone seems relatively straight. o_o Well, unless maybe one of the characters has yet to 'come out'.  

Pyrochan

sota_rules33

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:05 pm
eek ................................

(Period continuation edited by Reprieve, sorry it was stretching the page)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:13 pm
I'm ashamed that you think that Zabuza and Haku are gay.

Zabuza doesn't love Haku, he used him as a tool. Haku didn't love Zabuza, he loved the fact that he was being acknowledged for something.

THEY ARE NOT GAY!

The only gay one I think of is Jiraiya...........he wanted to look at Naruto when he was in Sexy no Jutsu mode.............even though he knew Naruto was a boy........... eek

Orochimaru isn't gay............none of them are. DIS IS BULLCRAP!  

FogSage

Sakki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:27 pm
FogSage

Zabuza doesn't love Haku, he used him as a tool. Haku didn't love Zabuza, he loved the fact that he was being acknowledged for something.

THEY ARE NOT GAY!

The only gay one I think of is Jiraiya...........he wanted to look at Naruto when he was in Sexy no Jutsu mode.............even though he knew Naruto was a boy........... eek

Haku and Zabuza so were xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:35 pm
Orochimaru... let's not go there, into that terrible strange world of ***** Sasuke really seems gay, and so does Gaara...
I mean, after never being loved by anyone, don't you think Gaara wouldn't care who loves him, as long as he's loved by someone? Even if it's a guy?

And Sasuke, well... He never shows any emotion towards girls. And in the fourth book, he looks Gaara in the eye, then shivers when he thinks of him...

Yeah. Definitely Sasuke.

Haku is not gay, he just happens to look like a girl after being anti-social for so long. savvy?  

~the Love Goddess

Naniwasaga

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:32 am
FogSage

THEY ARE NOT GAY!

Jiraya is not gay, he's just a pervert. Even though he looks at Naruto when he turns as a girl, he actually thinks Naurto is a girl. So don't be dissing Jiraya-sama, shiet....he's just perverted.

Oh yeah...all the names you guys said and the evidence that follows is hi-larious indeed.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff