Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
309 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chapter 309
oh that Sasuke
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
so where are they going to do next?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
who untied Kabuto?
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
What jutsu was Sasuke going to use?
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Yamato was going to get serious...
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
once again Sakura did nothing...
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
who is Uchiha Madara?
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
what was the Kyubi talking about the sharingan being a curse?
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:54 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:58 pm
*trembling with rage*
SASUKE. ABLE TO HAVE MORE POWERFUL CHAKRA THAN THE KYUUBI?!?!?!

WHAT BULLSHIT ARE YOU TRYING ON US KISHIMOTO?!?! no HUMAN can match a 9 tailed DEMON OF LEGEND. scream

god DAMN that bullshit fact alone almost made me give up this manga right now. but then they redeemed it somewhat. with Sasuke himself admitting that only if Orochimaru takes Sasuke's body does he have a CHANCE of defeating his brother. that was a good heavy dose of reality that I dont evny Orochimaru for having to beat into Sasuke.

but... ******** man this is gonna make all the ******** Sasuke fan-tards go nuts. gonk "LYKE OMG SASUKE'S STRONGER THAN THE KYUUBI. SEE? THIS STORY IS ALL ABOUT SASUKE. FORGET NARUTO, HE'S JUST THERE FOR DECORATION! *squeegasm*" crying ugh, the inevitable FLOOD of shitty fanfiction that will be spawed by that ONE line from the kyuubi alone makes me wretch.

but we were right. Orochimaru interfered when the fight went beyond where he was comfortable letting it go.

overall my feelings are as follows
way to go kishimoto. why dont you just SAY it outloud, huh?! you want Sasuke to be the strongest character in the entire ******** Narutoverse. and the way you are treating him now is disgusting. like he already has the power to defeat both other Sannin students AND an experienced Jounin on top of it all in one fell swoop of a jutsu.

*fumes* rant over.
apologies go out to all Sasuke fantards. I'm just not in the mood to be tactful after that crap. talk2hand

AFTER CALMING DOWN EDIT:

okay okay. so I was jumping the gun a little. just a little. I say Kishimoto better explain this faggotry soon before it gets irritating.  

Fangorn23

DemonFox5342

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:09 am
Fangorn23
*trembling with rage*

WHAT BULLSHIT ARE YOU TRYING ON US KISHIMOTO?!?! no HUMAN can match a 9 tailed DEMON OF LEGEND. scream

god DAMN that bullshit fact alone almost made me give up this manga right now. but then they redeemed it somewhat. with Sasuke himself admitting that only if Orochimaru takes Sasuke's body does he have a CHANCE of defeating his brother. that was a good heavy dose of reality that I dont evny Orochimaru for having to beat into Sasuke.

but... ******** man this is gonna make all the ******** Sasuke fan-tards go nuts. gonk "LYKE OMG SASUKE'S STRONGER THAN THE KYUUBI. SEE? THIS STORY IS ALL ABOUT SASUKE. FORGET NARUTO, HE'S JUST THERE FOR DECORATION! *squeegasm*" crying ugh, the inevitable FLOOD of shitty fanfiction that will be spawed by that ONE line from the kyuubi alone makes me wretch.

but we were right. Orochimaru interfered when the fight went beyond where he was comfortable letting it go.

way to go kishimoto. why dont you just SAY it outloud, huh?! you want Sasuke to be the strongest character in the entire ******** Narutoverse. and the way you are treating him now is disgusting. like he already has the power to defeat both other Sannin students AND an experienced Jounin on top of it all in one fell swoop of a jutsu.

*fumes* rant over.
apologies go out to all Sasuke fantards. I'm just not in the mood to be tactful after that crap. talk2hand

AFTER CALMING DOWN EDIT:

okay okay. so I was jumping the gun a little. just a little. I say Kishimoto better explain this faggotry soon before it gets irritating.

domokun domokun domokun
:clap: I totaly agree. This is some messed up bull s**t. First all those Quations up there, I would like to check them all. BUT it made more for me as well. I MEAN OUR FAV. CRIMAL ORGANAZTION IS BEING SPOOKEN OF YAY!!! BUT they made non sence while doign so... but I have a felling that they will cry their emo tears all the way to Konoha when Jiraiya says "Oh hey guys, I have info about Akatsuki, wanna come with to stop. Then they see nother demon person and Sasuke and Itachi see or..........
Now Im rambleing but I think Jiraiya is comeing up agin.

heart heart heart heart heart I love that old man.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:35 am
The only thing that i found interesting from that chapter was the mentioning of Uchiha Madara and about the "CURSE BLOOD UCHIHA CLAN!"

Other than that, I didnt really like this chapter, it sorta made Sasuke seem a bit Godmodding there: I mean, him alone taking out an experienced Jounin, two students of sannins, and Sai....i kinda find that a little improbable, despite him being an Uchiha.

And as said on the above posts, i agree on the fact that Sasuke having more powerful chakra than the Legendary Kyuubi being totally bull!  

Imanyueru

LA GLAKKY

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:04 pm
Imanyueru
I mean, him alone taking out an experienced Jounin, two students of sannins, and Sai....i kinda find that a little improbable, despite him being an Uchiha.

First of all, Sasuke did not "take out" anybody. He merely injured a few. After all, the Yamato guy didn't even allow Sasuke to fight Sakura. I don't think Kishimoto would actually think of making Sasuke stronger than Naruto anyways. Naruto is the main character of this whole thing! If Naruto dies then the story is all over. -_-

It didn't say anywhere that "Sasuke's chakra was stronger than the Kyuubi's". Remeber, the Kyuubi is still being GREATLY held back by the seal. A few chapters back it even said that four tails was almost enough to kill a sannin.

In other words... we just have to wait until we get all the facts.

Anyways, I'm more concerned about the cursed blood comment and why can't Sasuke let go of this "revenge" idea.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:38 pm
KittyWitty-Chan
Imanyueru
I mean, him alone taking out an experienced Jounin, two students of sannins, and Sai....i kinda find that a little improbable, despite him being an Uchiha.

First of all, Sasuke did not "take out" anybody. He merely injured a few. After all, the Yamato guy didn't even allow Sasuke to fight Sakura. I don't think Kishimoto would actually think of making Sasuke stronger than Naruto anyways. Naruto is the main character of this whole thing! If Naruto dies then the story is all over. -_-

It didn't say anywhere that "Sasuke's chakra was stronger than the Kyuubi's". Remeber, the Kyuubi is still being GREATLY held back by the seal. A few chapters back it even said that four tails was almost enough to kill a sannin.

Anyways, I'm more concerned about the cursed blood comment and why can't Sasuke let go of this "revenge" idea.

Well the Kyuubi said it was more speacil or something. I bet there is more complix s**t to it and to the Kyuubi's is just... infinty  

DemonFox5342

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:30 pm
Fangorn23
*trembling with rage*

*fumes* rant over.

AFTER CALMING DOWN EDIT:

Cool your jets.
Sasuke could be one of the other demons.

One Tailed Demon - Ichibi no Shukaku, takes the form of a racoon. This demon is sealed within Gaara of the Desert, because of this Gaara has the ability to control the sand around him. Other translations include: Shukaku, One tailed Shukaku, Tanuki.

Two Tailed Demon - Nibi no Nekomata, takes the form of a cat in Japanese mythology. This demon has not featured in the Naruto series as of yet.

Three Tailed Demon - Sanbi no Isonade, takes the form of a fish in Japanese mythology. This demon has not featured in the Naruto series as of yet. ((Kisame?))

Four Tailed Demon - Yonbi no Sokou, takes the form of a reptile like creature in Japanese mythology. This demon has not featured in the Naruto series as of yet.

Five Tailed Demon - Gobi no Houkou, takes the form of a dog in Japanese mythology. This demon has not featured in the Naruto series as of yet.

Six Tailed Demon - Rokubi no Raijuu, takes the form of weasel in Japanese mythology. This demon has not featured in the Naruto series as of yet.

Seven Tailed Demon - Shichibi no Kaku, takes the form of a badger in Japanese mythology. This demon has not featured in the Naruto series as of yet.

Eight Tailed Demon - Hachibi no Hachimata, takes the form of a snake in Japanese mythology. This demon has not featured in the Naruto series as of yet. ((Orochimaru?))

Nine Tailed Demon - Kyuubi no Yoko, takes the form of a fox. This demon is sealed within Uzumaki Naruto. Because of this he has incredible stamina and can summon large amounts of the Kyuubi's chakra. However Naruto has not yet learned how to fully control the awesome power of Kyuubi. Other translations include: Kyuubi, Nine Tailed Demon Fox, Kitsune.

The nine tailed may have more tales, but what if Sasuke and Orochimaru possessed this power?
Or, what if there is another source of power other than these 9 classic Japanese demons?
The Sharingan appears to go even further than first thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:31 pm
KittyWitty-Chan
Imanyueru

That's right. And Yomato wasn't, "serious" yet.
He deflected Sasuke's sword with wood quite easily.  

Syndactyly

DemonFox5342

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:55 pm
Shikalee
Fangorn23
*trembling with rage*

*fumes* rant over.

AFTER CALMING DOWN EDIT:

Cool your jets.

One Tailed Demon - Ichibi no Shukaku, takes the form of a racoon. This demon is sealed within Gaara of the Desert, because of this Gaara has the ability to control the sand around him. Other translations include: Shukaku, One tailed Shukaku, Tanuki.

Two Tailed Demon - Nibi no Nekomata, takes the form of a cat in Japanese mythology. This demon has not featured in the Naruto series as of yet.

Three Tailed Demon - Sanbi no Isonade, takes the form of a fish in Japanese mythology. This demon has not featured in the Naruto series as of yet. ((Kisame?))

Four Tailed Demon - Yonbi no Sokou, takes the form of a reptile like creature in Japanese mythology. This demon has not featured in the Naruto series as of yet.

Five Tailed Demon - Gobi no Houkou, takes the form of a dog in Japanese mythology. This demon has not featured in the Naruto series as of yet.

Six Tailed Demon - Rokubi no Raijuu, takes the form of weasel in Japanese mythology. This demon has not featured in the Naruto series as of yet.

Seven Tailed Demon - Shichibi no Kaku, takes the form of a badger in Japanese mythology. This demon has not featured in the Naruto series as of yet.

Eight Tailed Demon - Hachibi no Hachimata, takes the form of a snake in Japanese mythology. This demon has not featured in the Naruto series as of yet. ((Orochimaru?))

Nine Tailed Demon - Kyuubi no Yoko, takes the form of a fox. This demon is sealed within Uzumaki Naruto. Because of this he has incredible stamina and can summon large amounts of the Kyuubi's chakra. However Naruto has not yet learned how to fully control the awesome power of Kyuubi. Other translations include: Kyuubi, Nine Tailed Demon Fox, Kitsune.

The nine tailed may have more tales, but what if Sasuke and Orochimaru possessed this power?
Or, what if there is another source of power other than these 9 classic Japanese demons?

No he does not, that would be bull s**t. Second it is said that every demon is from a differnt village. So its not possibale  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:23 pm
DemonFox5342
Shikalee
Fangorn23
*trembling with rage*

*fumes* rant over.

AFTER CALMING DOWN EDIT:

Cool your jets.

No he does not, that would be bull s**t. Second it is said that every demon is from a differnt village. So its not possibale

@ shikalee: -sighs- thats the only polite thing i can say to that. what? mom taught me to keep mah mouth shut if I got nothing nice to say.

@ Demonfox: thank you. biggrin  

Fangorn23

~the Love Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:07 am
Hmm... seems like people in this guild are getting kind of... not good. Bleah.

Ex: OMG!! OMG!! I HATE MASASHI KISHIMOTO! I HATE SASUKE! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! OOh, I' m A BIG KID 'CUZ I CAN SWEAR!!!111!!
...etc. etc. Where is this guild going? The toilet?

C'mon. What's happening to you guys? *sighs* No use complaining about the chapter. It's not like you can change it. The story will probably all get re-centered on Naruto again, soon. He and Sakura really care about Sasuke, why should they not go looking for him? Calm down. It's bad to pollute the world with cruel words and ill intentions. Anger... is the most useless of emotions, don't you know that by this age? Testosterone is clouding the air in this room... I can't... breathe... *dies*

ANYWAYS... The reason it probably seemed Sasuke was so powerful is because Naruto and his comrades weren't trying to kill him. They still care about having bonds with him. Whereas, he just had to go: Meh, I don't need to care about capturing them/keeping them alive, and I don't care about the fact that we've ever had bonds... I just need to get rid of them. STAB STAB!

Naruto and co. didn't really have the time to show their power yet, either. The fight had hardly begun when Sasuke left.

@Demonfox: ...Where does it say that every demon is from a different village? I don't remember that. Would you happen to know where in the manga that would be? I'm doubting the fact that you're correct.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:38 pm
~the Love Goddess
Hmm... seems like people in this guild are getting kind of... not good. Bleah.

Ex: OMG!! OMG!! I HATE MASASHI KISHIMOTO! I HATE SASUKE! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! OOh, I' m A BIG KID 'CUZ I CAN SWEAR!!!111!!
...etc. etc. Where is this guild going? The toilet?

C'mon. What's happening to you guys? *sighs* No use complaining about the chapter. It's not like you can change it. The story will probably all get re-centered on Naruto again, soon. He and Sakura really care about Sasuke, why should they not go looking for him? Calm down. It's bad to pollute the world with cruel words and ill intentions. Anger... is the most useless of emotions, don't you know that by this age? Testosterone is clouding the air in this room... I can't... breathe... *dies*

ANYWAYS... The reason it probably seemed Sasuke was so powerful is because Naruto and his comrades weren't trying to kill him. They still care about having bonds with him. Whereas, he just had to go: Meh, I don't need to care about capturing them/keeping them alive, and I don't care about the fact that we've ever had bonds... I just need to get rid of them. STAB STAB!

Naruto and co. didn't really have the time to show their power yet, either. The fight had hardly begun when Sasuke left.

@Demonfox: ...Where does it say that every demon is from a different village? I don't remember that. Would you happen to know where in the manga that would be? I'm doubting the fact that you're correct.

think this is bad? try the narutochuushin boards. I rarely drop by because they are worse than me. and its scarey
if you sign up there DONT ARGUE WITH KINMOTSU gonk he's the only admin, and he is...well he's the source of why its worse over there than here. and he doesnt like being proven wrong.
http://www.dbzcenter.com/forum/index.php?s=b8102f2ed98410168fc2a0dc4df6e6ef&act=SF&f=18

and I've already said I jumped the gun sorta. but come on, you have to admit anyone with the ability to manipulate/push aside the kyuubi is someone who require a good deal of explaining to the fandom. it barely makes any sense. plus.... I'm tired of waiting to see Naruto finally get his due post time warp. the poor guy has (in my opinion) showed LESS brains than when he was fighting Zabuza when he was a green Genin. its just hard to believe the guy is so inept that even 3 years of one on one training with a Sannin hasnt improved his skills much. and gotten worse in some respects.  

Fangorn23

Historical

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:10 pm
are you serious? i admit naruto hasn't displayed any amazing skill and such after this time warp even during his extremely dangerous missions. but going so far as to say he hasn't improved? that's just stepping over the line. naruto has displayed a great amount of growth from his time as a "green genin" from his mission in the land of waves. he's learned new jutsus that are powerful (Oodama Rasengan), and he's also improved his methods in using his old jutsu (Kage Bushin). he hasn't even shown a little bit of his technique growth yet. i mean serioiusly you cant possibly think that he spent two and a half years with a legendary sannin and got nothing from it. i mean just thinking that way is just ignorant.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:24 pm
Junzaki
are you serious? i admit naruto hasn't displayed any amazing skill and such after this time warp even during his extremely dangerous missions. but going so far as to say he hasn't improved? that's just stepping over the line. naruto has displayed a great amount of growth from his time as a "green genin" from his mission in the land of waves. he's learned new jutsus that are powerful (Oodama Rasengan), and he's also improved his methods in using his old jutsu (Kage Bushin). he hasn't even shown a little bit of his technique growth yet. i mean serioiusly you cant possibly think that he spent two and a half years with a legendary sannin and got nothing from it. i mean just thinking that way is just ignorant.

and the oodama rasengan did....nothing when it was used. and we havent seen it since. which makes me think that its one of those jutus that Kishimoto will pull out for the cool factor but doesnt seriously include in part of the character's arsenal. sorta like the those windmill shruikens that were used in the Zabuza arc. they look neat, but I dont think we've seen them since. (I'm talking manga here, cause i dont watch the anime much, takes too long to download sad ). or like the chakra yell/wall that Naruto used the first time he tapped kyuubi.

and as for improvement of his tactics? ... he used kage bunshin to dodge while in mid-air. then he began to shout the ending to the next icha icha book to make kakashi freeze. thats not a tactic really. it shows his typical amusing thought processes but it wont fly on the battle feild. so far all he really has done in real fights is use the kyuubi too much then either get knocked out, or miss his chance to lay a smack down on the opponent cause he just had bad luck.

and lets be honest. Jiraiya tells Naruto to calm down and not be so hot headed. the result? he dives into combat with the same lack of forethought as before, only this time against people classified as S ranked missing nins instead of bandits and in one on one fights in the exams.
I know I'm cutting him short in your eyes, but still where has he obviously improved? I cant even remember if he performed the rasengan with one hand when he did that oodama trick.
actually both Naruto and Sakura keep getting cut off as far as showing off their own growth. I'd like to see Sakura show off that taijutsu a bit more now that she's stronger than a locomotive and can leap tall buildings in a single bound. but you see... at least you know she's hella strong. this is a sign of growth from before.
Naruto has shown...he can tap into 4 tails worth of the kyuubi. sorry, but thats just not impressive. we ALWAYS knew he could use the kyuubi, and losing control of that power and hurting Sakura shows that he hasnt even mastered this power (But then, really, who could?). I want to see more than kage bunshins, kyuubi chakra, and rasengans from Naruto. thats all I ask.

I repeat. if Naruto would just do something besides rasengans, kage bunshins, and kyuubi tapping I will be satisfied in seeing that he has grown. thats all I want.  

Fangorn23

DemonFox5342

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:15 pm
Fangorn23
Junzaki

and the oodama rasengan did....nothing when it was used. and we havent seen it since. which makes me think that its one of those jutus that Kishimoto will pull out for the cool factor but doesnt seriously include in part of the character's arsenal. sorta like the those windmill shruikens that were used in the Zabuza arc. they look neat, but I dont think we've seen them since. (I'm talking manga here, cause i dont watch the anime much, takes too long to download sad ). or like the chakra yell/wall that Naruto used the first time he tapped kyuubi.

and as for improvement of his tactics? ... he used kage bunshin to dodge while in mid-air. then he began to shout the ending to the next icha icha book to make kakashi freeze. thats not a tactic really. it shows his typical amusing thought processes but it wont fly on the battle feild. so far all he really has done in real fights is use the kyuubi too much then either get knocked out, or miss his chance to lay a smack down on the opponent cause he just had bad luck.

and lets be honest. Jiraiya tells Naruto to calm down and not be so hot headed. the result? he dives into combat with the same lack of forethought as before, only this time against people classified as S ranked missing nins instead of bandits and in one on one fights in the exams.
I know I'm cutting him short in your eyes, but still where has he obviously improved? I cant even remember if he performed the rasengan with one hand when he did that oodama trick.
actually both Naruto and Sakura keep getting cut off as far as showing off their own growth. I'd like to see Sakura show off that taijutsu a bit more now that she's stronger than a locomotive and can leap tall buildings in a single bound. but you see... at least you know she's hella strong. this is a sign of growth from before.
Naruto has shown...he can tap into 4 tails worth of the kyuubi. sorry, but thats just not impressive. we ALWAYS knew he could use the kyuubi, and losing control of that power and hurting Sakura shows that he hasnt even mastered this power (But then, really, who could?). I want to see more than kage bunshins, kyuubi chakra, and rasengans from Naruto. thats all I ask.

I repeat. if Naruto would just do something besides rasengans, kage bunshins, and kyuubi tapping I will be satisfied in seeing that he has grown. thats all I want.

Yea... like some of that pull-a-part summoning that Jiraiya does... I mean I have not even seen him summon! thats like his thing. wth? Any ways some things he has done is sumon weapons and learn how to get rid of genjutsu moves (focusing all chakra to head...) I think all that Jiraiya tought him was kyuubi chakra. Also that move that he tells Naruto not to use. (Kinda like what Oro. does to Sasuke.(It kinda at the begining where he comes back, or at the begining of the find sasuke ark.. I dont know)) but Id say that he has only learned lil things that he should have already knowen. There might be ome reall bad a** things he has taught Naruto BUT I have not seen him do it. So for now... still my fav is Jiraiya and A-Leader. Naruto is there but HE does nothing. He's only that pretty face you cant hate, but would like to see o SOMETHING!!!  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games