Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply General Off-Topic Discussion
Guild News - Updated April 22nd 2006 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahmira

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:56 am
We've become affiliates with the "Gaians at Florida Conventions" guild.
Post 2: Milestones, Stats and interesting facts!
Latest Post: DM's Sickness  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:10 pm
Just some guild stats I feel like posting smile

There are currently 37 guild members, 25 have posted, 14 have posted more than once!
The guild also currently has 3610 gold! We can't use it, but we will have it for the future!

Milestones!
Creation:Mar 21
Member levels: 50! Sometime on Sun April 10!
60! around 7:50 Central on Friday April 22
Updated Stats!
50 Members and 32 have posted.  

Zahmira

Zahmira

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:11 am
I've added Super DVD Ripper to the list of programs in the "How do I get started?" thread.

If you know of any other programs out there for editting, riping, etc. Please post in that thread and I'll add it to the list.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:15 pm
Would it be okay If I made a "Milestones" Announcement, or should I just take one of the posts in here? Figured I would put things like "300 Posts" and "50 Members", both of which we have almost reached.  

SC Seung Mina

Zahmira

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:37 pm
DraconisMaster
Would it be okay If I made a "Milestones" Announcement, or should I just take one of the posts in here? Figured I would put things like "300 Posts" and "50 Members", both of which we have almost reached.
I think that in here is good. I want to try and avoid having too many stickies and Announcements.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:47 am
Zahmira
DraconisMaster
I think that in here is good. I want to try and avoid having too many stickies and Announcements.

Understandable.  

SC Seung Mina

Zahmira

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:50 pm
I would recommend not using the animated signature in your Gaia sig, it will likely result in having your signature disabled.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:59 pm
A list of all the best AMVs nominated by the guild is in the Favorite AMV thread. Second post.

Looking for some good videos? Check out that thread.  

Zahmira

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:01 pm
Not that some would consider this Guild news per say but I felt like informing everyone of DM's Odd Unannounced Silence.(a.k.a.: DMSOUS, Pronounced: Dim Seuss)
Anyways, DM had a bad stomachache for about a day and a half, then went to the clinic to be checked. He was routed to the hospital for further testing, and soon found out he had appendicitis! So he went into surgery and has been in the hospital for the past two days.
Yes, I have exploding organs.

NOTE: If anybody ever complains to any old or crippled person about them moving slowly and bothering you, I will know, and I will hunt you down and cause you massive amounts of pain. I move slow because this F***ing hurts!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:37 pm
I've cleaned up the Directory sticky. I'm deleting posts as I add people to the directory. If you don't see yourself there, please post in the thread with a link to you AMV.org profile and/or website.  

Zahmira

Zahmira

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:39 pm
Did some organization in the "Review Guild Member Videos" thread.

- Keep in mind, that if you want someone to review your videos, you should be prepared to review others.

------------

A few more people were added to the directory. Remember to check that you are listed there if you have a website or AMV.org account.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:23 pm
After the OT thread was taken over by on topic discussion I created a General AMV discussion thread. We'll see how that works out.  

Zahmira

Zahmira

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:06 pm
Created the Super-Dee-Duper AMV directory.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:16 am
- Zahmira returns from getting married.
- Locked the Religion thread.
- Got caught up on all the people who requested to join. (There are now 108 members).
- Updated the Directory sticky.  

Zahmira

Zahmira

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:33 pm
I am feeling really sick right now. So if you don't see me, that's why.  
General Off-Topic Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff