Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Nine Inch Nails Guild
So on Wednesday, I went to my first concert. NIN. 8D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I love Trent.
  Well, maybe not literally. But he's an incredible musician.
View Results

Captain John Stamos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:46 am
cool

They/Trent Reznor were amaaaaaaaaazing. gonk I almost had a heart attack like going to the place 'cause I couldn't believe I was actually gonna see Nine Inch Nails. gonk heart heart

In short = best night of my life. cool

I still can't believe I saw Trent Reznor. xd heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:40 pm
aaaaahhhhhhhhh omg me two!! i saw them for the firdt and only time on a wensday!! and it was my first concert!! it was seated (goddamn ******** disigners a concert hall with SEATS?? ******** then theres no room for the pit!! scream )but no one like sat down that wouldn't be shittastic! but anyway yeah i went with my brother which made it ten times better (cause he loves em too he got me into them) and yeah hes 20 and im 13 so it was like a careless shaperone lol it ws the BEST ******** NIGHT EVER it wa the 2006_with_teeth_tour thingy yeah its so sad he kut his hair!!!!!!!! crying cvause before the concert the pics on google of him with short hair well i thought they were andom pics of some dude... crying but he did buff up which is pretty sexi but hes still sexi but in a different way i miss the hair... (my ideal pic of him is in the closer video with those SEXYYYYYYYY GOOGLESSSSSSSS and hes turnin his haed all kool=like n hes all like 'i wanna ******** you like an animal!!' tiz sexi!) oh and i almost had a heart attack too lol  

Vampire_chick92

Vampire_chick92

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:41 pm
oh and another kool thing is my friends started not liking them affter a while and ii still love em cause of that concert! <3 it really sealed the deal so thats kool  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:34 am
c0nf3tt! and h0b0s = l0ve
cool

They/Trent Reznor were amaaaaaaaaazing. gonk I almost had a heart attack like going to the place 'cause I couldn't believe I was actually gonna see Nine Inch Nails. gonk heart heart

sound like you had fun  

yuna1111

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:55 am
c0nf3tt! and h0b0s = l0ve
cool

I was pretty stunned when I saw him too....like it wasn't real; like it was all a dream and I was suddenly going to wake up.

It got even better when I met him xd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:28 pm
ya i bet it was awsome i havent seen him in concert yet but on vidoe thouhg like live concert vids ... next year im going though .. *woot* so anyways ******** asome that ya went .. i envy you !!! x3 x_X  

broken_machine

yuna1111

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:38 pm
broken_machine
ya i bet it was awsome i havent seen him in concert yet but on vidoe thouhg like live concert vids ... next year im going though .. *woot* so anyways ******** asome that ya went .. i envy you !!! x3 x_X
first nin show it a night remember  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:27 pm
*sigh* I know what you mean. heart  

Crazy Kitten Smile

devour_the_young

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:17 am
I've never been, but I'd love to go
aren't tickets really expensive?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:54 am
devour_the_young
some are  

yuna1111

hey its rukan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:15 am
devour_the_young
I've been to two shows, and the tickets were $40 american both times.

Which is pretty cheap for concert tickets if you ask me...

Oh, and they were in amphitheaters. The lawn was $15

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:01 pm
devour_the_young
not REALLY expensive i got mine for like 60 bucks  

Vampire_chick92

The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers