Reply The Nine Inch Nails Guild
Crazy thing you would do...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halloween_Wench

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:15 pm
Okay this thread is all about the craziest thing you ever did for NIN. (Or if you want to be imagianative the craziest thing you would do for them.) It can be about anything. You can be like:
The craziest thing I ever did was get Trent's name tatooed on my a**.
Or
The Craziest thing I would ever do for NIN is follow them to every concert. (okay not greatest example because who wouldn't follow them everywhere????)
So get posting!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:47 pm
The craziest thing I EVER did was hike all the way back to the car to leave my chains in there because they wouldn't let me bring them in to the show.

The craziest thing I would ever do...well, there really isn't a limit xd  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

x~Wildberry Poptart~x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:31 am
Sesshomarus_Demon_Slayer
Okay this thread is all about the craziest thing you ever did for NIN. (Or if you want to be imagianative the craziest thing you would do for them.) It can be about anything. You can be like:
The craziest thing I ever did was get Trent's name tatooed on my a**.Or
The Craziest thing I would ever do for NIN is follow them to every concert. (okay not greatest example because who wouldn't follow them everywhere????)
So get posting!!
I thought that part was funny, because I got the Nine Inch Nails logo tattooed on my lower back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:15 pm
The craziest thing I ever did was continue going to the concert after swerving off the road in a blizzard. Luckily we made it there on time but it was ******** scary.

The craziest thing I would ever do for NIN.....okay....the first thing that popped in my mind was screw a monkey but I don't ever see that happening. I'd sell my soul is another. I'd do a lot of things.  

catseh

Grey Iwakura

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:21 pm
Hahahah, haven't done that much crazy stuff (sadly, but hey, I'm working on it.)

That I WOULD do... well...
we have a running joke "we'd kidnap so and so" ... and a friend of mine told another that he'd kidnap Trent on/for her wedding day. ... so of course, she turns to her boyfriend (well, he was kinda laying in her lap, so more "looked down") and says "Let's get married!"
... so yeah, apparently we're gonna kidnap Trent to play at her wedding. And then get him to write more like his old music again (we're all fans of his old albums and not so much "With_Teeth").

That, and I think she's said she'd rape him. 0.o
And then there's always the "Hey, I'd go gay for Trent" joke that about half of us have.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:58 pm
Grey Iwakura
... and a friend of mine told another that he'd kidnap Trent on/for her wedding day. ... so of course, she turns to her boyfriend (well, he was kinda laying in her lap, so more "looked down") and says "Let's get married!"
Haha, there's good incentive to get married!  

Crazy Kitten Smile

dmchilln

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:31 pm
me and my mom follow thier tour bus to thier hotel before my show 6_6_06 but nin wont on it sad  
The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games