16%
 16%  [ 19 ]
gai
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
haku
8%
 8%  [ 10 ]
other (there's not that much left to choose from...)
12%
 12%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 118

akai sakura

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:01 pm
i love sasuke-kun, and i know lots others do, too. fess up! actually, i just think he's cute, but my friend makes fun of me for that... whee xp  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:48 pm
i confess... (btw, this is my first post on this guild)  

[The Missus]

Ephesea

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:57 pm
akai sakura
i love sasuke-kun, and i know lots others do, too. fess up! actually, i just think he's cute, but my friend makes fun of me for that... whee xp

I detest Sasuke, he is to arrogant, angsty, and self-absorbed. stressed Not to mention he has a superiority complex, and then there is the annoying people like Sakura who fawn over him... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:11 pm
Heluma
akai sakura

I detest Sasuke, he is to arrogant, angsty, and self-absorbed. stressed Not to mention he has a superiority complex, and then there is the annoying people like Sakura who fawn over him... sweatdrop

then you'd probably like the Anti-Sasuke guild. I'm so amused by it's existance. It was made by someone called "IceAlchemist". I donated a little gold to her start guild fund because the idea of it amused me so!

I don't hate Sasuke, I like him actually. But I want to hurt him and pound his head into a tree. His fangirls are what's scary. (not all, but many are indeed scary. But that's the nature of fangirls! xd )

But when I cosplayed Ino I acted in character enough to complain about all the Sakura's being all over all the Sasuke's. It was fun.  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Ephesea

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:18 pm
Zrana
Heluma
akai sakura

then you'd probably like the Anti-Sasuke guild. I'm so amused by it's existance. It was made by someone called "IceAlchemist". I donated a little gold to her start guild fund because the idea of it amused me so!

I don't hate Sasuke, I like him actually. But I want to hurt him and pound his head into a tree. His fangirls are what's scary. (not all, but many are indeed scary. But that's the nature of fangirls! xd )

But when I cosplayed Ino I acted in character enough to complain about all the Sakura's being all over all the Sasuke's. It was fun.

I have already seen the guild and thought about joining. I love the idea. xd Your right, not all of Sasuke's fangirls bother me. I'm particularly fond of Ino. The interaction between Ino and Shikamaru is pricless, and their one of my favorite pairings... whee  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:24 pm
Heluma
Zrana
Heluma
akai sakura

I have already seen the guild and thought about joining. I love the idea. xd Your right, not all of Sasuke's fangirls bother me. I'm particularly fond of Ino. The interaction between Ino and Shikamaru is pricless, and their one of my favorite pairings... whee

Ino is honest about her feeling without trying to pretend she's something she's not. Sakura has the double personality thing going on instead.

I love the Ino/Shikamaru pairing idea. But later on the idea of Temari/Shikarmaru amuses me even more. Ino can boss Shikamaru around greatly, but I think Temari can inspire true fear. *loves it when the Sand nin reappear later on*  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Fire Wraith

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:24 pm
sasuke sucks a** the lil crybaby. domokun I cant wait till tomorrow when the next manga comes out and naruto stomps a mudhole in his butt. whee BTW you could have put at least one girl on the poll. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:39 pm
Zrana
Heluma
Zrana
Heluma
akai sakura

Ino is honest about her feeling without trying to pretend she's something she's not. Sakura has the double personality thing going on instead.

I love the Ino/Shikamaru pairing idea. But later on the idea of Temari/Shikarmaru amuses me even more. Ino can boss Shikamaru around greatly, but I think Temari can inspire true fear. *loves it when the Sand nin reappear later on*

Tenmari is an interesting character....in one way she does inspirer fear (mostly in Kankurou) and at the same time she is terrified of her own little brother...but then again, who isn't. I also love the sand trio, they have some the most unique attacks throughout the whole series. *sercretly loves Gaara whee * Tenmari and Shikamaru would make an interesting pair. xp  

Ephesea

vicxa_girl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:57 pm
I feel sorry for sasuke like how his parents got killed and he had to watch over and over sad  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:45 pm
Me loves Lee... I'm the first to vote him on the poll... *Sobs*  

Izchi
Crew

Demon of Cute

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:40 am
Neji whee heart heart I love him to death, he's sooooo cute, too bad he's so grumpy; but he IS the one most like Sasuke wink they're both very moody and cool heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:14 am
I'm frankly enraged that Kiba is not a choice on this poll.

But I am proudly pro-Sasuke.  

Eyebrow

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:23 am
Temari is th ehottest girl in the anime ;D

And well..I'm kinda like sasuke....I dont talk to anyone really and im all sorta angsty...i demand fangirls! lmmfao.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:55 am
Sylfer

And well..I'm kinda like sasuke....I dont talk to anyone really and im all sorta angsty...i demand fangirls! lmmfao.

I'm Neji-kun's fangirl, does that count 3nodding heart heart  

Demon of Cute

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:57 am
Mistress Neji-kun
Sylfer

I'm Neji-kun's fangirl, does that count 3nodding heart heart

I meant Sylfer-kun fangirls =( lmmfao  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas