Reply The Nine Inch Nails Guild
Trent Reznor Slams Killing of Cats and Dogs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halloween_Wench

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:29 am
Okay in a new PETA video Trent Reznor lent his voice and image to protest against cruelty to animals. He is a huge animal lover and I say Hooray for all his efforts.
So please watch the video if you can stomache it. If you can't watch the whole thing don't worry, I burst into tears and had to turn it off. I am a huge animal lover and I felt shaken and sick at what they did. The first time they showed a close up on one of the dogs I nearly threw up. I probably will never attempt to watch it again or I will just go into a freak attack.
Remember if you own a fur coat or anything that is made of fur watch this video. If you know anyone who wears fur, make them watch this video. So Kudos to Trent for making this eye popping video!
Although my friend put up a good point that it would be better that the guy filming this kicked a** instead of filmed it. If I had the camera I would have stopped recording and like freed the animals and then gone postal on the people's asses! If anyone agrees or can example why please post!

So without further ado here is the link:

http://www.furisdead.com/feat-trentreznor.asp  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:24 pm
That video isn't new. It came out months ago

It's a good video; though I'm not a fan of PETA.

The cameramen couldn't go out and "kick a**" because it was filmed undercover. Do you really think the people who did that would let people from PETA in willingly??

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:35 pm
Oh my god. I had to turn that off. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:26 pm
I saw that video when it firs came out, seeing as I'm somewhat Peta Member type thing. I gained so much more respect for him after that. Not that I didn't before that.  

Attrice

Halloween_Wench

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:29 pm
I_Focus_On_The_Pain

The cameramen couldn't go out and "kick a**" because it was filmed undercover. Do you really think the people who did that would let people from PETA in willingly??

I suppose not but I wouldn't just stand there and watch. I just read it came out like last month,weird....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:01 pm
I_Focus_On_The_Pain

it was undercover.  

Hellmate-NIN

The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces