Reply The Owl's Roost | Resources and Services |
Lost and Found Spell

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquajade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:39 am
Does anyone have a good lost and found spell?... i lost some gems to my life tree and its been wonky since then. My lost and found spell didn't work, but I was hoping somebody had one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:01 am
I don't hand out pre-made spells most of the time, for I find they work better when they're your own. But here are some potential ingredients you might consider.

--- do something that improves memory; to you that might be drawing upon the element of Air, traditionally the domain of the mind and intellect, to help you retrace where the object may have been left. You can also use Air to help with the traveling part of finding the object.
--- what color were the gems? You might be able to use some color principles to draw them to you.
--- are there any other objects you have which are closely associated to the objects you lost? You can use such objects as a sort of link to draw them back to their associate object.  

Starlock
Crew

Eric Wolfborn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:43 am
If you happen to know an empath, they can usually track down missing items if they have a piece of the whole.

As far as spells go, I don't have much handy. I'll get back to you if I find a particularly juicy one in one of my books, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:18 pm
See, I'm useful for something. Give me a piece of the whole if you have one. If not, we'll work on something Friday.  

phantomkitsune

Dangerous Enabler

KittannLittle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:16 pm
I know this amazing lost and found spell. I made it myself and I don't particularly like handing my spell out whillie nillie but in the interests of furthering knowledge I will this time begrudging divulge my spell.

First of all you need 2 sheets of white paper any size the smaller the better, a black pen, lion's tooth (dandelions), daisies. Best done on full moon

1. Do your usual circle casting and callings.
2. draw picture of item on one piece of paper
3. write out on the same piece of paper
Bound and binding
Binding, bound
See the sight
Hear the sound
What was lost
Now is found
Bound and binding
Binding, bound
I call the fire
To bring forth my desire
Send back to me that which I seek
(thing lost)
By the Goddess
Blessed Be.

4. This is said aloud nine times
5. Crush the dandelions and daisies together
6. Make a wallet out of the other sheet of paper on one side mark with the rune Uruz on the other side mark with the rune Sowilo. Place all into wallet paper and plants.
7. Burn in offering bowl whilst saying: Fire bring forth what I desire. nine time.
8. Close circle as you usually would.
9. Put ashes in a natural material bag and wrap in white cloth and keep in a safe place where it will not be disturbed until the next full moon or until spell manifests.

You can of course make elemental adjustments to this ie Earth - I call Earth to ground that which is mine back to me, and bury the wallet instead of burning it.

The ingredients can be changed if not in season.

Whatever feel most comfortable to you personally. This is only a guideline and the way I do it/did it last time.

It's a powerful spell and will work in some form if the missing items are not returned to you then they cannot be returned to you for some reason, and then you will be given the opportunity to replace them new or be given them new. If you find that within one moon cycle nothing has happened try once more, if once again you find that nothing has happened, then it is my experience with a spell this powerful applied correctly, if it doesn't work then it is not meant to be. Feel free to question me on this subject any time via forum or PM

Good Luck ~*Kittann*~

And here's me hoping to get money out of teaching coz it is one of the few things I can do well. Nevermind.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:38 pm
Did you ever think of sabotage? Try a reflection spell. Then retry the lost and found spell.  

10 of Diamonds

The Owl's Roost | Resources and Services |

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff