Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Would kenshin win the fight against shishio if sanosuke....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NkGuy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:44 am
aoshi, or saito butted in... Well its been a long time since I've read the fight between him and shishio so I might be wrong  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:53 am
I hate to say it, but probably not. Kenshin was already injured and weak from his bouts with Soujirou and Aoshi by the time he fought Shishio that Shishio was able to use the Homura Doma and Guren Kaina to knock him down. The others bought Kenshin the time he need to recover some strength so he could get back up and lay the smackdown on him.  

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Samurai352

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:38 pm
Yami no Hitokiri
I hate to say it, but probably not. Kenshin was already injured and weak from his bouts with Soujirou and Aoshi by the time he fought Shishio that Shishio was able to use the Homura Doma and Guren Kaina to knock him down. The others bought Kenshin the time he need to recover some strength so he could get back up and lay the smackdown on him.

Agreed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:57 am
That and Shishio lost because he had fought for over 15 minutes, which was mostly because Shishio had to spend a lot of time fighting everyone else.  

dufisoghnberlhjk

kenshin9998

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:45 pm
i havent gotten there yet but probly not just from wat other ppl r saying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:52 pm
Yami no Hitokiri

True, true don't tell Kenshin that...xD  

Chibibotan

Ling-Rei

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:27 am
Yeah, seriously.
It's similar to how Yahiko wouldn't have won those two fights if Kenshin hadn't been glaring at the enemy in the background.

But don't tell Yahiko that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:08 pm
Ling-Rei
Yeah, seriously.
It's similar to how Yahiko wouldn't have won those two fights if Kenshin hadn't been glaring at the enemy in the background.

Two fights? I thought it was just one...  

Chibibotan

Akira_Hoshino

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:01 pm
Interesting question. Seeing as it's Kenshin, I bet he would have found a way. wink

Seriously though - probably not. He was very weakened, for one thing, but more importantly, it was Kenshin's friends' influences that gave him that second burst of adrenaline. Also, if Sano, Saitou, Aoshi hadn't been there to distract him, Shishio would have taken Kenshin out. Not to mention, had Sano and Saitou not come with him, Kenshin would have had to fight all the Juppongata himself, making him further weakened. Who knows if he would have ever even made it to Shishio?

To be fair, though, if Sano-tachi didn't come along, then the Juppongata shouldn't be helping Shishio either. I think that if it were just Shishio and Kenshin one on one, both at full strength, Kenshin would have found a way to beat him.

Not that Shishio would care about being fair. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:03 pm
Chibibotan
Ling-Rei
Yeah, seriously.

Two fights? I thought it was just one...

One was anime-only. There was his fight on Tsubame's behalf, which was both anime and manga, and then there was the fight-that-never-happened against Gohei Hiruma that was anime-only. I assume that's what he meant.  

Akira_Hoshino

AHURA MAZDA Ormazd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:19 am
I was kind of freaking out when Shishio beat the Sh*t out of Kenshin, I'm all "WHAT THE HELL!" And then the gang just pop out and got themselves ebaten pretty bad. I guess i didn't like Shishio'd fight against Kenshin it was a long way for it to end like it did. I guess the best fight was between him and Soujiro, now that's a great fight!
But an answer to the question.
NO! Kenshin would of woken up and beat the living crap out of him.
THE END  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff