Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Strange things your sims do...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MinaTheRomanticNeko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:26 pm
Recently I created a family that has been a blast to play with. They sometimes do strange things...

They look out the windows ALL THE TIME. If they're not doing things I tell them to do, they're looking out the windows. ninja

Also, the family was initially a husband(john), a wife (jennifer) and a toddler (christa). Then Jennifer had twin girls!! I was thrilled. xd Their names are Jezabelle and Lorie. whee They're soo cute.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:16 pm
Mine gets payed ALOT!!!! in total like...$20,000 a day 4 those who work...lol...They live in a really BIG house & the some parts of it, they don't even know about because they have never been in there...In fact, an unknown person came into my house and got killed when she went inot an unknown part of the house...my sims & I never knew her or that she died...I was surpised to see a grave in an unused room...  

Bit-Bit18

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:41 pm
Well I have a Sim, she's happily married with kids, and when she's in bed and dreaming about herself, she has lovehearts all around her picture. She's the only narcissistic Sim I have. I don't think she even gets the lovehearts for her husband.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:18 am
My favorite family is my Legacy family. I just started but they're pretty cool, Moira, the mother, is pregnant with their second child, and the first child, Stevie, looked pretty strange. The weird thing about Moira is that she's obsessed with making money, to an enth degree... she goes to work even during maternity leave! Her husband Adrian is Captain Hero, he ropes in a lot of money per day.  

Black Majic828

NekoKisaka

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:57 pm
this one Sim family i have keep having twins and there eldest and none twin was a boy and then i got girl twins then boy twins and it kept repeating  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:10 pm
Black Majic828
My favorite family is my Legacy family. I just started but they're pretty cool, Moira, the mother, is pregnant with their second child, and the first child, Stevie, looked pretty strange. The weird thing about Moira is that she's obsessed with making money, to an enth degree... she goes to work even during maternity leave! Her husband Adrian is Captain Hero, he ropes in a lot of money per day.
wow- I also have a legacy family (which was Logan's maiden name)- lessee here... Logan and Marge had their second kid, Luna and another boy (I can't remember his name) but Luna is obviously the least beloved out of all of the family members and she basicly needs gramma to take care of her xD otherwise it's a trip to the social worker's place for them neutral  

Zwiebelsaft!

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:27 am
Every time my sims walk by the microwave, they jump and squeal and the "be surprised" icon featuring the microwave pops up in the corner.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:47 pm
entervixen
Every time my sims walk by the microwave, they jump and squeal and the "be surprised" icon featuring the microwave pops up in the corner.

That is SO weird.  

MinaTheRomanticNeko

face-_-ache

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:03 am
heart ~ I do love how each sim has its own personality based on whatever traits they have or whatever, some of my sims are always looking out the window, some steal the next door neighbours paper, it just makes me laugh lol ~ heart

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:10 am
My sims tops off most lists at controlling my computer. Note to self:NEVER beta test hacks eek .  

Negative Impression

LeahKorea

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:52 pm
One of my teenagers walks around the house and like.. does this thing where she claps her hands while she walks. I thought that was cute.
I recently reuploaded my sims 2 to the computer. so. I'm very much in love with all of it. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:28 pm
my one family was Nala Casside and Pappy I bought the sunglasses from the aspiration thing and Pappy put them on and he wouldn't take them off even when I told him and Casside always walked in on sims when they were on the toilet Nala was the only normal one  

hup123hup123slapslap

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:29 pm
Haha some of these are funny xd  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items