Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
almost there

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you do
  crochet
  knit
  cross stitch
  sew
  paint
  draw
  quilt
  all or all but a few
View Results

switchblade12

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:37 am
so heres the thing...i have been crocheting a lot and there is this beautiful yarn that i have had since i first started crocheting.now there is only a tiny bit left and this was a once in a life time type of yarn.im will miss it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:58 pm
switchblade12
so heres the thing...i have been crocheting a lot and there is this beautiful yarn that i have had since i first started crocheting.now there is only a tiny bit left and this was a once in a life time type of yarn.im will miss it.
how much of a tiny bit are we talking? like, one more small project's worth or like, a strand big enough to go around your wrist small?  

firrantello

switchblade12

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:42 pm
firrantello
switchblade12
how much of a tiny bit are we talking? like, one more small project's worth or like, a strand big enough to go around your wrist small?
like one more projects worth  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:07 pm
switchblade12
firrantello
switchblade12
like one more projects worth
have you looked at small stuff, like a small purse or something? if you carry a purse regularly, it'd be a fun way to keep some of the yarn with you regularly smile  

firrantello

taligator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:25 pm
Try some Amigurumi ... they are small and cute and they'll make you smile when you see them made with your favorite yarn.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:13 am
depending on how avanced you are, i would also reccomend doing something that you could carry with you a lot. i would reccomend sox, purse, book mark if u r in to reading. somthing like that would be pretty with a yarn you like a lot. biggrin  

HK123

Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff